• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PureTime's New Domain Name - www.PureTimeWatch.io - May 2019

Al_Bandy

Looking Around
28/8/19
Hey puretime ,
i ordered a Rolex daytona,
total of the order with shipping was 753USD.
my MasterCard was charged with 772,36EUR.
That is way more. Can you explain that?
also I was told it is out of stock and in this forum you say it is available.
I am a little confused tbh.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Hey puretime ,
i ordered a Rolex daytona,
total of the order with shipping was 753USD.
my MasterCard was charged with 772,36EUR.
That is way more. Can you explain that?
also I was told it is out of stock and in this forum you say it is available.
I am a little confused tbh.

I am terribly sorry about this my friend, and I have explained so many times over everywhere, it is how this business works. These credit card processors mainly process high risk payments so their conversion rate is bad and I have also stated on my web-site. And i can also show you the proof how much we recieved from my side

RollieFingerz

Former Supporter/Patron and now NO SALED for profi
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
3/7/19
I would highly recommend PureTime..excellent customer service, high quality, and fair prices. If you are having trouble finding your watch on the sales thread here..give these guys a shot!

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
I would highly recommend PureTime..excellent customer service, high quality, and fair prices. If you are having trouble finding your watch on the sales thread here..give these guys a shot!

Thank you so much for your kind words and support to Puretime !!!

flarbo

Looking Around
1/6/19
Hi Angus,

I'm really enjoying the last piece I bought. So much so that I'm actually trying to order 4 more pieces! Running into a bit of an issue though...

I'm trying to check out for the 4 watches with a master card but can't because the grand total is over your $850 card limit, the site is telling me to make 4 different purchases. The problem with having to make 4 separate purchases is that instead of the 4 watch combined $52.50 to ship, it's now $35 for each of the 4 watches. I tried to reach out to the sales team but didn't hear a response after 5 days so figured I'd give it a shot here.
I'm not looking for a discount on the price of the watches themselves, but is it possible to cover the added shipping fee from having to break apart the transaction? It should net out the same on your side since they can still all be shipped together.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Hi Angus,

I'm really enjoying the last piece I bought. So much so that I'm actually trying to order 4 more pieces! Running into a bit of an issue though...

I'm trying to check out for the 4 watches with a master card but can't because the grand total is over your $850 card limit, the site is telling me to make 4 different purchases. The problem with having to make 4 separate purchases is that instead of the 4 watch combined $52.50 to ship, it's now $35 for each of the 4 watches. I tried to reach out to the sales team but didn't hear a response after 5 days so figured I'd give it a shot here.
I'm not looking for a discount on the price of the watches themselves, but is it possible to cover the added shipping fee from having to break apart the transaction? It should net out the same on your side since they can still all be shipped together.

Friend, please email my team at [email protected] They will guide you how to make the orders to avoid paying 4 $35 :)

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Hi Angus, I emailed your sales team to guide me to the process of ordering. Or do I just order straight from your website?

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can directly order from my site. Thank you :)