• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PureTime's New Domain Name - www.PureTimeWatch.io - May 2019

Matmah

You're Saying I Can Sell?
30/3/16
Yes, it was a cookie problem with my computer, so thanks for that.

Just one question while I am here. I am looking for grey/silver face VSF V2 Omega seamaster diver 300m with both the V2 metal strap and the rubber strap but cannot find it on your website?

omega-seamaster-diver-300m-42mm-grey-dial-mens-bracelet-watch-p11387-28290_image.jpg

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Yes, it was a cookie problem with my computer, so thanks for that.

Just one question while I am here. I am looking for grey/silver face VSF V2 Omega seamaster diver 300m with both the V2 metal strap and the rubber strap but cannot find it on your website?

omega-seamaster-diver-300m-42mm-grey-dial-mens-bracelet-watch-p11387-28290_image.jpg

We can get it. Please email my team at [email protected] they will help you how to make the order :)

Fernz

23/5/18
Hey Puretime - I’m new to puretime. In the past I’ve emailed my TD directly. To order do I simply go through your website? Or do I email your sales team?

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Gigi4293

Looking Around
27/7/19
Hello, can somebody help me ? I bought a JF V5 at Puretime and send them Bitcoin ! But now their Email is down. If I send them Email is always Invalid. I am a little bit concerned. Can somebody contact me ?

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Hey Puretime - I’m new to puretime. In the past I’ve emailed my TD directly. To order do I simply go through your website? Or do I email your sales team?

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Thanks for choosing Puretime. It's better to email us to check availability before ordering

Hello, can somebody help me ? I bought a JF V5 at Puretime and send them Bitcoin ! But now their Email is down. If I send them Email is always Invalid. I am a little bit concerned. Can somebody contact me ?

Please change the subject of your email .It will go through. Sometimes the emails will be blocked if there is "BTC" mentioned in the title :)

Acvigs

Looking Around
31/7/19
Good afternoon from the U.S. i attempted to purchase a jubilee band this morning with my credit card and a error popped up after payment. I've seen you said bitcoin is best payment form, before i convert cash to bitcoin, do you have any Rolex 1:1 jubilee band watches in stock or any that you know of that's in stock (high demand)?

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Good afternoon from the U.S. i attempted to purchase a jubilee band this morning with my credit card and a error popped up after payment. I've seen you said bitcoin is best payment form, before i convert cash to bitcoin, do you have any Rolex 1:1 jubilee band watches in stock or any that you know of that's in stock (high demand)?

Yes, we do. Please email my team at [email protected] if you need any help.

drphillyfly

25/9/16
I just put in my order for a 116610ln noob v9 with puretime. I hope it’s in stock and can’t wait to share QC with you guys!!!

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
I just put in my order for a 116610ln noob v9 with puretime. I hope it’s in stock and can’t wait to share QC with you guys!!!

Thank you for your order. It is in stock and we will process your order as soon as possible

Pcatewie

7/8/19
Hello I am new to the replica’s watches world. I’m from Peru and I would like to buy a watch from puretimewatch.io. So please give me a piece of advise.

1) Which is the correct link/domain currently working (I’m very afraid of the possibility of getting scam by going to a fake website)

2) How good quality are the watches? Are they actually a 1:1 copy of the original as they claim on their website.

3) How good is the accuracy of their movements? I’ve seen some Asian ETAs 7750 and also Miyota 9050. Are they as good movements as they real ones?

4) If I place and order and pay for it right away, how long would it take for my item to arrive?

Thank you very much for your kind answers.

Best Regards,

Percy.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Hello I am new to the replica’s watches world. I’m from Peru and I would like to buy a watch from puretimewatch.io. So please give me a piece of advise.

1) Which is the correct link/domain currently working (I’m very afraid of the possibility of getting scam by going to a fake website)

2) How good quality are the watches? Are they actually a 1:1 copy of the original as they claim on their website.

3) How good is the accuracy of their movements? I’ve seen some Asian ETAs 7750 and also Miyota 9050. Are they as good movements as they real ones?

4) If I place and order and pay for it right away, how long would it take for my item to arrive?

Thank you very much for your kind answers.

Best Regards,

Percy.

This is our domain : https://puretimewatch.io Please PM me or email my team at [email protected] if you need any help in ordering. Thank you

Reactions: Venomslayerflash

dude_dd

Horology Curious
28/2/16
The website is down. Could i check if i could order replica watch straps from AP from you too?