• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PureTime's New Domain Name - www.PureTimeWatch.io - May 2019

anakngtokwa

Looking Around
5/6/19
Do you order directly from the website or via email? I sent an email that was on their website and it bounced back

They replied to me a couple of minutes after I made my post. Apparently, my order is out of stock. They wouldn't have told me had I not sent messages and emails to them.

EDIT: a word

Last edited:

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Sorry there are a lot of things to be changed when we change our domain, that is why we always mentioned please use our support center to message with us and you will not miss anything, our support center URL is https://puretime.kayako.com, you have your own account on the system if you had one conversation with us.

For order issues please email to our new email addresses and we are just back from holiday and will take care of them ASAP.

Sorry again for the inconvenience caused and thank you for your understanding.

Joered78

Known Member
23/9/12
I’d venture to say the new email is [email protected] now (based on their new domain name). I’ve been getting responses now so I’m optimistic that I’ll get my watches eventually. Good luck to all.

young2.5i

Looking Around
27/1/14
Site is crashing. After messing around for a while I got through the cart & tried to place an order using Mastercard. It said an error occurred in the process of payment. My CC provider doesn't even see a charge attempted. Pure Time? Any help on placing an order?

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Site is crashing. After messing around for a while I got through the cart & tried to place an order using Mastercard. It said an error occurred in the process of payment. My CC provider doesn't even see a charge attempted. Pure Time? Any help on placing an order?

Friend, you may need to call your bank to authorize the payment before trying. Please email my team at [email protected] if you need any help with the payment issues. Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom
Hi! I placed my order last June 3, 2019 and I haven't received any QC pics yet, nor any reply from the email I sent them. I couldn't send a message through their website either. What's happening to puretime?

EDIT: So I entered incognito mode, then suddenly, I am able to send them a message via chat. I tried reopening the chat in a normal window, and I am not able to send a message via chat, as if they blocked me out. This seems fishy.

Incognito mode isn't a VPN... it doesn't even handle cookies or anything that identifies you as a different user. The only thing that is different is that this information is not stored (On your end). It is quite likely that you have bad cookies stored on your browser rather than anything suspicious on PureTime's end...

Solution to this is, wipe your browsers cache. Completely or individually for that domain. An add-on like "Cookies Autodelete" for Firefox is what I use in order to delete cookies for individual sites / all.

Please learn what your browser does before you make wild assumptions.

Last edited:

m1994

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
18/7/17
Hi puretime Yesterday I was going to place an order, but I discovered that you are not accepting visa payment, I can´t pay with Master Card. Will you solve these problem in the nearly future? I like puretime service and I do not want to buy from other TD.

Thanks

noone91

Horology Curious
21/6/19
Hi puretime Yesterday I was going to place an order, but I discovered that you are not accepting visa payment, I can´t pay with Master Card. Will you solve these problem in the nearly future? I like puretime service and I do not want to buy from other TD.

Thanks

Also interested in this answer!

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
You can use both VISA and MasterCard on my site, if you want to use VISA, you should have had paid by credit card to us in the past and you need to use the same card for your payment. If you use another card and it will be blocked. But MasterCard doesnt have such issue, you can use any MasterCard for payments.

recan1ze

9/1/17
Germany
is the normal mail safe for shipping to germany for the ROLEX SUBMARINER BLACK CERAMIC BEZEL SET (CLEAN FACTORY)?