• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PureTime's New Domain Name - www.PureTimeWatch.io - May 2019

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Hi there the domain name is now saying the following [h=1]Your connection is not private[/h]
Attackers might be trying to steal your information from puretime.io (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards). Learn more

NET::ERR_CERT_COMMON_NAME_INVALID

Help improve Safe Browsing by sending some system information and page content to Google. Privacy policy
Back to safetyHide advanced
This server could not prove that it is puretime.io; its security certificate is from shortener.secureserver.net. This may be caused by a misconfiguration or an attacker intercepting your connection.

We have changed our domain name, This is the new one currently working : https://puretimewatch.io

punksterz626

Horology Curious
14/7/17
I recievefmy order but I only received 2 out of the 3 watches I ordered. I send an email to Elena, who I was dealing with, and the email got returned. Who can I reach to rectify the issue. Bought from your company few times in the past.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
I recievefmy order but I only received 2 out of the 3 watches I ordered. I send an email to Elena, who I was dealing with, and the email got returned. Who can I reach to rectify the issue. Bought from your company few times in the past.

We have just changed our domain name. This is the new email [email protected]

454545re45

Looking Around
5/6/19
these emails do not work? every time i try to send an email to one of them, the email got returned

littowun

Known Member
1/6/19
Not Applicable
My first email went to [email protected] as listed on the forum. No response for 72 hours. They should update the email on https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...ed-rep-dealers.

So I looked on the website I saw the [email protected] address so I tried that one. It bounced back.

Then I clicked through this thread and emailed [email protected]. I got this automated message:

Hi XXXXXXX!

Thanks for the email!

Please note: Friday, June 7th through Sunday, June 9th are company holidays (National Day Holiday) for many of our employees. Because of this, there will likely be a delay in reply to your ticket, possibly until Monday, June 10th when most of our team returns.

In the case where you do receive an initial reply from one of our employees, their subsequent replies may be delayed.

You can still place orders during the office closure and we will process your order as soon as we come back on Monday, June 10th. Please expect some slight delay in response on Monday, sorry for the inconvenience caused and thank you for your support and patience.

You can log in and view your entire conversation history with us at anytime in our Help Center.

Thanks again,
PureTime Support Team

I understand the nature of this industry but between all the hoops I had to jump through just to send an email to Puretime and the temporary unavailability of Intime due to "flooding" it's tough to stay with a TD. On the other hand, TS Watch responded to my email within a few hours, confirmed and processed my order in the next 24 hours. Time will tell if that transaction follows through to completion smoothly and without issue.

The only reason I haven't given up and kept trying to reach Puretime is to spread my risk allocation. I'd like to order at least one watch from each middle man first.

Last edited:

DaleM

I'm Pretty Popular
25/8/18
Central Florida
My first email went to [email protected] as listed on the forum. No response for 72 hours. They should update the email on https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...ed-rep-dealers.

So I looked on the website I saw the [email protected] address so I tried that one. It bounced back.

Then I clicked through this thread and emailed [email protected]. I got this automated message:

I understand the nature of this industry but between all the hoops I had to jump through just to send an email to Puretime and the temporary unavailability of Intime due to "flooding" it's tough to stay with a TD. On the other hand, TS Watch responded to my email within a few hours, confirmed and processed my order in the next 24 hours. Time will tell if that transaction follows through to completion smoothly and without issue.

The only reason I haven't given up and kept trying to reach Puretime is to spread my risk allocation. I'd like to order at least one watch from each middle man first.

So many attempts and your first post, interesting.

Royale Pearl

Renowned Member
1/1/14
what is new sales and qc email? All the usual emails are bouncing back failure to send....

Dillosta

Looking Around
6/6/19
Hi guys.I ordered 2 Audemars from puretime.The parcel was delivered according to the tracking code I received from puretime.Problem is that I live in Germany and the parcel was delivered to somewhere in England.Sothe parcel was send to a wrong adress or I was given wrong tracking code.I wrote to puretime on the new email adresses and forwarded the email from parcelforce.No answer for now.Is this the normal handling with puretime that you guys experienced.

Dd88

Known Member
6/9/18
Hi guys.I ordered 2 Audemars from puretime.The parcel was delivered according to the tracking code I received from puretime.Problem is that I live in Germany and the parcel was delivered to somewhere in England.Sothe parcel was send to a wrong adress or I was given wrong tracking code.I wrote to puretime on the new email adresses and forwarded the email from parcelforce.No answer for now.Is this the normal handling with puretime that you guys experienced.

If you used triangle shipping its normal

Dillosta

Looking Around
6/6/19
Yes I ordered delivery via England.Problem is they wrote the message that the parcel is delivered and do not answer to me anymore since Monday.
So I guess next time its going to be intime again. Expensive mistake it seems!

Joered78

Known Member
23/9/12
I’ve had a similar issue. Ordered a couple watches on 5/21 and got QC pics a couple days later for one of them. They said they were waiting for the other to arrive. No update since so I emailed them and it keeps getting bounced. I’d just like some communication as well.

Aldo69

I'm Pretty Popular
29/10/12
I’m trying to order a V3 ARF 126600, and matching box and papers, but getting no response from Puretime. Anyone know what’s happening with them? Or should I order from Trusty Time???

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

anakngtokwa

Looking Around
5/6/19
Hi! I placed my order last June 3, 2019 and I haven't received any QC pics yet, nor any reply from the email I sent them. I couldn't send a message through their website either. What's happening to puretime?

EDIT: So I entered incognito mode, then suddenly, I am able to send them a message via chat. I tried reopening the chat in a normal window, and I am not able to send a message via chat, as if they blocked me out. This seems fishy.

Last edited:

deingesicht

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/1/19
Do you order directly from the website or via email? I sent an email that was on their website and it bounced back