• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PureTime's Mechanics Within the Replica Watch Industry - PART 2! - Qs Answered & Why

Watcher453

Looking Around
13/2/20
I'm new to reps. Would just like to say thanks for the guide, it defiantly helps me before I order.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Jarmamen

Looking Around
21/6/20
Great reading guide, that’s why I purchased my first one through you guys just waiting for my qc now

Maro-JAPAN

Horology Curious
11/8/20
I also read V1.1. Thank you for the further upgrade V2, Angus is the best tour guide that brings us closer together! I'm also very interested in BTC payments.

bigugo

Known Member
28/7/21
Australia
I've only been around on this forum for about a month and have found at times some of the seasoned members to be a bit harsh to newbies which is why I've tried to read up as much as I can before getting involved with posts. I have to say that this is one of the better written and insightful posts I have read (Part 1 and 2) on how the process works and the point of view from the TD side. Angus it is much appreciated and hopefully we can do business soon.

P.S. would be good if there was an update once all these raids calm down on your experiences this year and how it has impacted your business.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
I've only been around on this forum for about a month and have found at times some of the seasoned members to be a bit harsh to newbies which is why I've tried to read up as much as I can before getting involved with posts. I have to say that this is one of the better written and insightful posts I have read (Part 1 and 2) on how the process works and the point of view from the TD side. Angus it is much appreciated and hopefully we can do business soon.

P.S. would be good if there was an update once all these raids calm down on your experiences this year and how it has impacted your business.

Thank you. Glad to know you like the post

panchobarronr

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/4/18
Angus of the Open Factorys wich are keeping good production On Rolex Submarines thanks man

jcagara08

I'm Pretty Popular
9/1/11
Angus, any factories right now thinking about making a proper Omega Speed moon watch?

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

jcagara08

I'm Pretty Popular
9/1/11
We have not heard about this from any available factories at the moment
Alright I'm willing to wait until forever, by the way can I ask your insight on why they replicated the Speedmaster racing recently versus a great Speedy moonwatch? If the previous reason was feasibility, I think the speedy racing series aren't highly in demand both domestically in China and ROW?

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Alright I'm willing to wait until forever, by the way can I ask your insight on why they replicated the Speedmaster racing recently versus a great Speedy moonwatch? If the previous reason was feasibility, I think the speedy racing series aren't highly in demand both domestically in China and ROW?

They ordered some parts from parts factory previously and those were what parts factory has delivered. So they couldn't choose what watches to install but to install with what they got.

Reactions: jcagara08