• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PureTime's Mechanics Within the Replica Watch Industry - PART 2! - Qs Answered & Why

Telmd1

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/6/19
Good read... Recently purchased my first TD watch and it was from PureTime… Looking forward to receiving it.

Rbozzmanee

Known Member
16/12/10
I have bought at least 5 watches from Angus over the years and he and his team have ALWAYS done an outstanding job communicating and delivering quality reps. Getting ready to place another order now that Visa is an available option again :). Thanks Angus!!

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
I have bought at least 5 watches from Angus over the years and he and his team have ALWAYS done an outstanding job communicating and delivering quality reps. Getting ready to place another order now that Visa is an available option again :). Thanks Angus!!

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

We appreciate your support ,my friend. We look forward to hearing from you soon for new orders!!!

Reactions: Rbozzmanee

Rbozzmanee

Known Member
16/12/10
We appreciate your support ,my friend. We look forward to hearing from you soon for new orders!!!

Payment was confirmed yesterday, now waiting on QC pics. Looking forward to another great transaction. Thanks in advance.

Sent from the RWI App

cmf959

4/9/19
Really interesting read, great to understand the process in full. My first ever order has been shipped today and the process so far has been really smooth and I cannot wait to receive the watch. Hopefully the first of many purchases with you.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Really interesting read, great to understand the process in full. My first ever order has been shipped today and the process so far has been really smooth and I cannot wait to receive the watch. Hopefully the first of many purchases with you.

Thanks for your order. Hope it will arrive in good conditions

jiggyjaggy

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
12/2/16
So why is it when you didn't have a watch I ordered it has taken nearly 2 months to get a refund, and I am still chasing and I am given empty promises and I still haven't received my refund of over $750???!!

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
So why is it when you didn't have a watch I ordered it has taken nearly 2 months to get a refund, and I am still chasing and I am given empty promises and I still haven't received my refund of over $750???!!

If you still have not recieved the refund, Please PM me your bankstatements and i will check again with the CC company. thank you and sorry again for the inconvenience caused.

Orlinski

Newbie here, 1st rep ever.
A bit of bummer is that on 668$ cost with shipping, Mastercard stripped me down with $ into CNY into my EUR currency with 745$ cost (as per bank CC statement).
13% on top taken by banksters, they will burn in hell for sure.
I assume it s part of game.
Anyway, more important is to get it and see does it make sense to start collecting some timepieces.
Good luck and it is interesting world.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Newbie here, 1st rep ever.
A bit of bummer is that on 668$ cost with shipping, Mastercard stripped me down with $ into CNY into my EUR currency with 745$ cost (as per bank CC statement).
13% on top taken by banksters, they will burn in hell for sure.
I assume it s part of game.
Anyway, more important is to get it and see does it make sense to start collecting some timepieces.
Good luck and it is interesting world.

Thank you for your order. Sorry about the overcharge .Maybe you can try bitcoin next time and you will also get 8% discount

Orlinski

BTW, for someone who never did bitcoin payment.
Given massive fluctuations in the market does it mean when bitcoin payment inquiry arrives (for order placed) that the price will be fixed in BTC and customer will buy BTC on the market at that moment with upside/downside depending on market conditions?
Any link where to read?
Tried in 'search' but didn't find.
Thanks in advance.