• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PureTime's Mechanics Within the Replica Watch Industry - PART 2! - Qs Answered & Why

jcagara08

I'm Pretty Popular
9/1/11
They ordered some parts from parts factory previously and those were what parts factory has delivered. So they couldn't choose what watches to install but to install with what they got.
Thanks for this great information Angus, hopefully one day soon they'd realize this missing link/gap in the market for a perfect Speedy Moonwatch rep, still crossing my fingers even up to this point

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thanks for this great information Angus, hopefully one day soon they'd realize this missing link/gap in the market for a perfect Speedy Moonwatch rep, still crossing my fingers even up to this point

No worries :) Hope they can release some more omega models in the near future

Reactions: jcagara08

OverAfton

Patron
Certified
Angus, in your opinion, have the raids been especially forceful this year?
Is it that the raids have been more forceful, or maybe they have not, and it is just the timing with COVID that has disrupted the supply chains in a way to make it seem like they are worse.
So my question is, are these crack downs really harsher than you have seen prior, or that they are NOT worse in and of themselves, but simply had a more disruptive effect due to the overall strain on supply chains in general?

jcagara08

I'm Pretty Popular
9/1/11
Is it that the raids have been more forceful, or maybe they have not, and it is just the timing with COVID that has disrupted the supply chains in a way to make it seem like they are worse.
So my question is, are these crack downs really harsher than you have seen prior, or that they are NOT worse in and of themselves, but simply had a more disruptive effect due to the overall strain on supply chains in general?
Here we go again, why do some members keep pushing the narrative of the raids? You guys are overanalyzing, if the watch you want is not available then you have to wait for it. I am smelling you have a intention to peddle or shill another set of "TD sellers" who are not affected by the so-called raids (which I don't believe). You're trying to hoodwink the gullible members it seems.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06

The COVID actually doesn't affect much to this business in China but to the shipping time when it arrives to different countries. The raids are making it more harder. Hope there will be no more raids in the rest of the year.

OverAfton

Patron
Certified
The COVID actually doesn't affect much to this business in China but to the shipping time when it arrives to different countries. The raids are making it more harder. Hope there will be no more raids in the rest of the year.

Thank you, and I hope things go smooth for you for a long, long time. I have been fortunate not to have any issues, but there are some other members who have opened a thread basically asking long-time rep members if this time around is so much different, esp since NOOB ARF and other top rep factories seem to be gone for good. I am learning this is an interesting world, and it seems that it is much harder for you guys than we realize. I will be ordering a GMF DayDate with you soon sir.

OverAfton

Patron
Certified
I am smelling you have a intention to peddle or shill another set of "TD sellers" who are not affected by the so-called raids (which I don't believe). You're trying to hoodwink the gullible members it seems.
Not sure which voices in your head you are listening to, but hopefully they allow you to rest at night.
Sleep tight, little one....

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thank you, and I hope things go smooth for you for a long, long time. I have been fortunate not to have any issues, but there are some other members who have opened a thread basically asking long-time rep members if this time around is so much different, esp since NOOB ARF and other top rep factories seem to be gone for good. I am learning this is an interesting world, and it seems that it is much harder for you guys than we realize. I will be ordering a GMF DayDate with you soon sir.

Thank you for your caring. We will keep in a low profile. We look forward to recieving your new order

Reactions: OverAfton