• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PureTime's Mechanics Within the Replica Watch Industry - V1.1 - UPDATED!

Thrasher

Legendary Member
15/4/14
The Beach
I think this is the third time I have read this along with reading about the Guangzhou watch markets from people who have actually been there. I'm beginning to get a better understanding. Its clear to me that some small TDs have to go out and find your watch while some bigger ones might have it in stock if its very popular at the moment. But these dealers have to deal with all kinds of customers, Those like us who try to learn the business so we understand why things happen to the crazy ignorant nuts who probably flood the emails with garbage. So no wonder things don't happen lightening fast. I appreciate this information very much its just to bad people cant take the time to learn. Thank You Angus

wooky492

Put Some Respect On My Name
21/9/12
Hello,it would be very early in the post or on thePureTime site, this would avoid customers like to have and do believe that PureTime isan online store with Stock.
Instead, I realize that it is the customersthat serve banker for your bizness.
I ordered Sunday andI have not received any email confirmation,apparently my order was processedbecause I see it on my account.
If I have no responsefrom PureTime tocancel my order and refund, I would have to file a complaint with the competentauthorities in France.

Jesus christ. What are you, a moron? You can't wait 2-3 days for email comfirmation so want to file a complaint to proper authority? To whom? For what? You want to tell the 'proper/competent authority that you ordered a counterfeit item online? Is that it? Good luck with that! Dumbest thing i've ever heard.

Reactions: Hesekiel

wooky492

Put Some Respect On My Name
21/9/12
"Hello? French National Police? The Sûreté, please. I wish to report that I am the victim of a deliberate fraud. This Chinese company took my money and never sent me my counterfeit watch. Pardon? Yes, I'll wait to be transferred to Interpol."

Just relax. This isn't like ordering from Amazon. You have to expect a few bumps.
At least they deliver faster than Amazon. ;-)

bigcatdc

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/6/11
Truly excellent post Angus!!!

Thank you for taking the time to write such a well thought out piece for the benefit of us all.

Your efforts are very much appreciated and all the more reason that I'm a dedicated Puretime customer for life!!

Quattrodude

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/3/14
Oregon
This is awesome - I love redaing all this information. I think many of us forget all the process going into any business - I for one am happy to make sure the "business" makes some money - because we all profit in the end, it is as you said - when it gets 500% markup then I have a problem...

Plus telling us more info means your investing in client relations...Looking forward to doing more business!

Cheers
JP

Radarsoft

Looking Around
31/8/14
Great article Angus. I'm a newbie and have yet to "pop my cherry" with my first order. Now in look n learn, you have been a great help and I'm sure I'll end up in your order processing folder.

BnvS

Horology Curious
21/9/14
Angus, this is good info. I am also new to these forums. Will do my research before i buy. Thanks.

alegaga82

Looking Around
29/9/14
well time you are number one, I bought 4 watches and tAll are arivati ??in less than a week with a quality amazing thanks for everything

OptimusPrime

Looking Around
2/12/14
Hmmm...interesting. This explains why they were out of stock of a Submariner I wanted to pickup recently. I honestly never realised all the factors that went into making them. Thanks for explaining.

rare44

Horology Curious
22/1/15
Germany
Hey Angus when I click on some links in your site I get following Message:

[h=1]his domain was once owned by a seller of replica Chanel.[/h] [h=2]Pursuant to a Judgment and Injunction of the U.S. District Court, the owners of the website previously appearing at this web address were held to have been selling replica Chanel products. For genuine Chanel merchandise, please visit the official Chanel website at www.chanel.com.[/h] Chanel has made it a top priority to stop the sale of counterfeit products.

Chanel continuously monitors the Internet and auction websites and takes action where appropriate including but not limited to filing civil lawsuits and lodging criminal complaints against counterfeiters.

To those of you out there who may be considering the purchase of counterfeit items, we urge you to recognize that by purchasing a counterfeit product you are supporting criminal activity and ask therefore that you refuse to purchase counterfeit goods.

To the counterfeiters, bear in mind that we are watching and we are taking action.

To find where authentic Chanel products can be purchased visit Chanel.com.

Is pure-time.com the right site?

Mitch--30

Looking Around
31/1/15
Hello, What is the puretime site or email please ?I would like to order watch.
thank you