• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

PureTime's Mechanics Within the Replica Watch Industry - V1.1 - UPDATED!

dream

Horology Curious
2/9/13
Good job !
Very helpful details for clients to understand the flow, thanks Angus !

Azurax

Known Member
24/9/13
wow great post, and very insightful. Appreciate the info Angus; ordered with you guys a few days ago and can't wait till it comes to my door. Thanks again!

Warfordd

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/11/13
A great read, thanks for the insight into the whole process! :)

fkom13

22/1/14
It was indeed interesting to learn the whole process, thanks for sharing!

YoungGun87

3/2/14
Thank you for sharing all the useful info, I will be placing an order soon!

Marcel-

Looking Around
5/2/14
Great post, my first order is already placed. With 500 emails a day I can understand that it will take some time for you to handle it. However hope to hear from you soon.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn HTC One met Tapatalk

jsolo

Horology Curious
5/3/14
Reading this gives me great confidence in purchasing through Puretime. Thanks the effort guys!

LPHT

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
16/3/14
France
Hello,it would be very early in the post or on thePureTime site, this would avoid customers like to have and do believe that PureTime isan online store with Stock.
Instead, I realize that it is the customersthat serve banker for your bizness.
I ordered Sunday andI have not received any email confirmation,apparently my order was processedbecause I see it on my account.
If I have no responsefrom PureTime tocancel my order and refund, I would have to file a complaint with the competentauthorities in France.

Winemaker

I'm Pretty Popular
4/9/10
Hello,it would be very early in the post or on thePureTime site, this would avoid customers like to have and do believe that PureTime isan online store with Stock.
I ordered Sunday andI have not received any email confirmation,apparently my order was processedbecause I see it on my account.
If I have no responsefrom PureTime tocancel my order and refund, I would have to file a complaint with the competentauthorities in France.

Slow down! Have you tried to email Angus directly? I would try that then if no reply reach out for a mod here.

LPHT

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
16/3/14
France
I do not stop sending emails and no response.

Calebt

16/2/13
Good read thanks for putting it out there.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

continuity

Renowned Member
10/4/11

"Hello? French National Police? The Sûreté, please. I wish to report that I am the victim of a deliberate fraud. This Chinese company took my money and never sent me my counterfeit watch. Pardon? Yes, I'll wait to be transferred to Interpol."

Just relax. This isn't like ordering from Amazon. You have to expect a few bumps.

zsolie

Known Member
21/3/14
I ask a few questions from puretime before ordering and contact them on their website also on email directly,i receiwed the answers after 3 days...

paiza

Looking Around
1/5/14
The Angus story opening my eyes now how this things work. Patience....

morlaco

Horology Curious
3/5/14
Great information!!

Now i understand the procees

Enviado desde mi Nexus 4 usando Tapatalk 2