• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Unjust paid fees, want fee for paying forgotten products - PureTimeWatches

blacksun0

Horology Curious
20/5/22
Hello, I want to share my 2 problems with PuretimeWatch. I have been looking for a reliable new dealer to partner with for some time. I always need high-quality watches.
After a long search here on RWI, I decided to go with puretimes. So I ordered my first watch. On 03/03/2022Because I absolutely need the guarantee card, so I bought and paid with the card.

I initially wanted to transfer the money with WISE. Because I have a Swiss account with WISE, it was not possible to transfer money to this merchant with the account. Up until now it has always been possible for me to send money to private people for previous watch purchases in China without any problems.

So I decided to pay with a credit card.

1st problem:
After the payment came the big surprise: 4550.53CNY.
So I immediately contacted Jennifer. She then told me that your bank said they only gave me 4147 CNY and the rest was charged to me by my bank as fees.

So I contacted my bank.
Message from my bank:

The dealer charged us 4550.53 CNY for this. We do not charge any fees for online payments.
So I was charged about 50-60Eur too much by the Puretime bank for the online credit card payment.

1. Solution to the problem: NONE.

2nd problem:

As mentioned, I paid the fee for the much-needed warranty card.
I have not received them. Not until today.

I contacted Jennifer immediately after receiving the watch. She said that they forgot to send the card and now have to pay 15usd for shipping.

Although from my point of view I paid 60eur too much, I should now pay shipping again, although it's not my fault.

After a few emails I was told, ok, we'll send you the card free of charge.

However, she said. that the shipment will be delayed because of the lockdown and the factory is closed. She then asked if I would like to wait an uncertain amount of time or if she should make a refund.

I opted for a refund.

Then I got this mail on May 12, 2022:

dear sir,

sorry about the refund USD15.00. our bank informed us that the refunding to your card was failed. would you like to give you a discount code for your next order or paypal refund?

I then said that I still need the card very urgently and that they should send the card to me.

They then asked again 15usd for shipping.

2. Solution to the problem: NONE
Does anyone have similar experiences with overpaid fees at Puretime or forgotten cards? Dear PureTimeWatches TEAM, please solve my 2 problems in a customer-friendly way so that I can continue to order and shop from you in the future.
Warm greetings

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Sorry for the inconvenience caused

1st problem:
After the payment came the big surprise: 4550.53CNY.
So I immediately contacted Jennifer. She then told me that your bank said they only gave me 4147 CNY and the rest was charged to me by my bank as fees.

I am terribly sorry about this my friend, and I have explained so many times on this forum, it is how this business works. These credit card processors mainly process high risk payments so their conversion rate is bad .What we recieve will be exactly as shown in your order.

Then I got this mail on May 12, 2022:

dear sir,

sorry about the refund USD15.00. our bank informed us that the refunding to your card was failed. would you like to give you a discount code for your next order or paypal refund?

Our CC company tried to refund to you but it is not possible to refund to your card . Please kindly provide a paypal account or btc /usdt wallet for us to refund the card. Thank you

Reactions: kavorca1

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal
So it’s puretimes fault that you did not read the many threads regarding credit card purchases? Or the many threads on shipping delays? And you seem awful desperate to get that fake guarantee/warranty card….. wonder why that is????
zjoZZY.jpg

p.s. great first post

Last edited:

blacksun0

Horology Curious
20/5/22

I am terribly sorry about this my friend, and I have explained so many times on this forum, it is how this business works. These credit card processors mainly process high risk payments so their conversion rate is bad .What we recieve will be exactly as shown in your order.

Our CC company tried to refund to you but it is not possible to refund to your card . Please kindly provide a paypal account or btc /usdt wallet for us to refund the card. Thank you

I paid for the card. I want the card too. not a refund. If you forget to send something, that's not my problem. Or? then you would have to pay the shipping costs.
that's not serious...
NGHPB549492+8Ww060iCS2XdctZdI3GsECmb+HJoIX6x6EgDm+lURTH+YB7V9nAqE5WNme4YKuOiY6iMe6PaQxUUIuTbswgFVNJwA8sO3Bn6yR6bWZMSNtJwDtuWfHpQxaPx9C9zadil7jrCigbq6UXceNIVKTWUIqypm2ytJdTiNyNeXclF6GttOVfeDEc7qzjR23r3OMFqZKng1kw0mXGLrfibHTScOZWgGv9TdC6ROFeMTgwYiIxvJzMRWQbeGZUAAAAASUVORK5CYII=

Last edited:

blacksun0

Horology Curious
20/5/22
So it’s puretimes fault that you did not read the many threads regarding credit card purchases? Or the many threads on shipping delays? And you seem awful desperate to get that fake guarantee/warranty card….. wonder why that is????
zjoZZY.jpg

p.s. great first post
I paid for the card so puretime has to send it too. And if they don't, then they have to ship it afterwards. or is that wrong?

P..DR..D

KING OF LINKS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
They offered a refund. You accepted that offer, but I assume, as you're still going on about the card, that you never supplied them with the requested paypal /BTC details.

Re the 'card', they have offered the magic card (that you needed urgently for some reason) and they cover shipping ,but there will be a delay.

So I think they're being very accommodating tbh.

I will accept that they should have sent you what was ordered, but mistakes happen, and it looks like they're trying to resolve it, so?

But probably like kavorca1 , I never felt the need to wear my rep Rolex card with my watch....

My wrist is too small, it would just look silly :p

ron99

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/10/10
ES + NL
Could someone explain me why we should want an “official” garanty card with a replica watch??

Enviado desde mi iPad utilizando Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: TESLA760

dangerdan3

Renowned Member
3/12/20
Yep, as soon as I saw “I then said that I still need the card very urgently”, it seems like OP has a buyer lined up with cash and they’re about to get scammed.

blacksun0

Horology Curious
20/5/22
you are ridiculous If I wanted that, I wouldn't be interested in the 15 USD because I would earn a lot from the deal anyway...

but whatever
everyone can believe whatever they want. only I know the truth ;)

blacksun0

Horology Curious
20/5/22
Imagine it's not the card but something else. another watch or something. then I have to pay the shipping again because they forgot. I don't think that's right. Do you think it's okay that I'm being asked to pay 15usd?

blacksun0

Horology Curious
20/5/22
Imagine it's not the card but something else. another watch or something. then I have to pay the shipping again because they forgot. I don't think that's right. Do you think it's okay that I'm being asked to pay 15usd?

blacksun0

Horology Curious
20/5/22

It isnt my first post. I cant login to my main acc. ;)

Vineetd23

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
13/12/21
Los Angeles, CA
Yeah but it is the card that you’re so worried about, and why would someone need the card for a rep at all, much less so badly to start a thread about it? Actually, to open a new account and then start a thread about it after they couldn’t access their old account?

Sent from my iPhone using RWI