• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First time order for YM 268622

jasey_98982

Horology Curious
23/2/22
27 - Feb - 2022: Order placed for [h=3]YACHT-MASTER 37MM 268622 ARF CUSTOM MADE BLUE DIAL 904L SS CASE AND BRACELET A2824[/h] Looking forward to receive QC pics! Will update.

Thanks to Jennifer at Puretime for checking stock and dealing with my enquires.

grafsmith

Horology Curious
19/2/19
Los Angeles, CA
IPuretime is great! have bought Yacht Master from pure time before. They are amazing. See mine attached.

i am sure you will get a great piece.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thank you for ordering from PT. We will take care of your order and try to complete it as soon as possible :D

jasey_98982

Horology Curious
23/2/22
Hi all, I made an amateur mistake and order this 37mm YM without trying it on. I went to the AD and it looked very small, like a bracelet. 40mm YM looked too big on my 6.5 inch wrist.

Puretime were very accomodating, and let me switch out the order for something else.

Really wanted to get a Rolex, but I got the Aquanaut 5164A SS ZF instead.

I've paid the difference, and hopefully the QC pics will come through soon.

Jennifer from Puretime was super patient and make some good recommendations and suggestions.

Will keep you guys posted

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Glad to know you are satisfied with our service so far :D We've ordered the new one and will try our best to complete your order ASAP

jasey_98982

Horology Curious
23/2/22
Hi All,

Here are QC pics.

The only big difference with the gen I could find was the date 23 is flipped the wrong way. I've put a pic of the gen for reference.

Other minor flaws are clasp alignment and scratches on the steel part of the rotor wheel on zoom.

What do you guys think of the date flip error?

IMG-3970.jpg

IMG-3978.jpg

IMG-3975.jpg

5164A-001_1.jpg

BlueLineFarmer

I'm Pretty Popular
12/3/21
Hi All,

Here are QC pics.

The only big difference with the gen I could find was the date 23 is flipped the wrong way. I've put a pic of the gen for reference.

Other minor flaws are clasp alignment and scratches on the steel part of the rotor wheel on zoom.

IMG-3970.jpg

IMG-3978.jpg

IMG-3975.jpg

5164A-001_1.jpg

Date flip error screams cheap rep.

You are fooling yourself thinking the rep is 1 to 1 for a gen.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Hi All,

Here are QC pics.

This is a replica so i am afraid to say you can't expect it to be same exactly like gen. The clasp also seems good to me . We will double check the rotor then get back to you soon

jasey_98982

Horology Curious
23/2/22
Thanks for checking, I'm ok with the date flip. I think the clasp will be aligned when I put it on.

Thanks for getting back to me.

jasey_98982

Horology Curious
23/2/22
ZF Aquanaut 5164A arrived today so took around a month from payment confirm.

I wasn't sure what to expect when I ordered this, but I'm happy to say it looked much better than the pictures. The dial and cash are finished very well. Not sure if it is exactly the same as the gen but looks like a Patek quality dial to me :) The date function uses the pusher on the right side. The local day night indicator works well. See through case back to the movement is great. Movement is much cleaner than the QC pics. Really sparkles.

GMT buttons and hand and home day/night indicator are not functional. The GMT hand pretty much just does what ever it wants. Sometimes its 5 hours away from the hour hand, other times its 8 hours away. In an odd way, its charming, but some could find it annoying/distracting. However, it really doesn't impact the watch in a meaningful way. Lume is very bright and evenly applied to the hour markers and hands. Lume is weak on the date hand, but that is to be expected as it is so thin.

Clasp has great finishing and the strap is very comfortable and feels similar to an Apple watch solo loop.

Size of the lug to lug is great for my 16.5cm wrist.

Thanks to the puretime team for a good product.

NsnQQNH

RvZG1p4

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thank you for your valuable feedback.Your satisfaction is our greatest comfort and greatest reward.We look forward to doing more business with you !

Carlytoss

Certified
18/3/16
Snitching your TLS connexion
Date flip error screams cheap rep.

You are fooling yourself thinking the rep is 1 to 1 for a gen.

You obviously have no clue about what you're talking about... therefor you should zip it!
From 2015 up to 2018 if I recall correctly 23 was the same way as 25, then there was a dial update from PP where they inverted it.