• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

DoA IWC PORTUGUESE CHRONO IW371605 ZF from PureTime

elinyc

Horology Curious
7/12/15
Ordered my IWC PORTUGUESE CHRONO IW371605 ZF from Puretime on Nov 24th, it was what was recommended to me by the rep on this sub forum.
I've ordered several Rep's in the past but this was my first order with Puretime. I ordered in November and I received it today. I understand with the raid situations over there the delays is expected so I won't fault them for that but the issue is, they never sent over the QC pictures.

I thought they were still sourcing the watch but it arrived in my mailbox today. No QC pic's received and never approved the piece.
I was going to let that all go if the watch was what I had expected it to be. But nope, the movement is dead on the watch. No matter how much I wind it or move it, the won't run. The minute hand also seems loose since when I adjust the hour hand I can never get the minute hand to be at the precise spot.

I've sent an email in regards to this today and waiting a response. hoping they will get this resolved asap.

Any suggestions from the folks here on what I can do in this situation? Never had a rep watch arrive dead before.

TIA
D5JVzQQ

Last edited:

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
I thought they were still sourcing the watch but it arrived in my mailbox today. No QC pic's received and never approved the piece.
I was going to let that all go if the watch was what I had expected it to be. But nope, the movement is dead on the watch. No matter how much I wind it or move it, the won't run. The minute hand also seems loose since when I adjust the hour hand I can never get the minute hand to be at the precise spot.

I've sent an email in regards to this today and waiting a response. hoping they will get this resolved asap.

We always provide QC pictures before shipping. Please double check if your can find the email in your spams folder. We will get back to you regarding the issue as soon as possible

elinyc

Horology Curious
7/12/15
I've checked my inbox and spam box several times and I've checked the status of my order on your website everyday since November to see if QC pics were sent and the status never changed from processing. I don't have an email from you or anyone at Puretime with the QC pics and I've never replied to any emails with a QC approval.
I've sent a picture of my inbox to your email to prove this along with the video of what is wrong with the watch.
Hope to get this resolved asap.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Here we attached the screenshot for the qc pictures we sent to you

elinyc

Horology Curious
7/12/15
Again, as I have responded via email, I never received that QC email hence there was no reply.

Your rep just told me to go get my watch fixed on my own through a local watchsmith. That is unacceptable when the item arrived dead.
As I stated in my email, please take steps in resolving this issues. Telling me to go to a watchsmith to get it repaired is not reasonable.

I've ordered alot Rep watches from intime watches prior and this sort of issue was resolved immediately. I am not even sure why this is taking so long to resolve.

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Again, as I have responded via email, I never received that QC email hence there was no reply.

Your rep just told me to go get my watch fixed on my own through a local watchsmith. That is unacceptable when the item arrived dead.
As I stated in my email, please take steps in resolving this issues. Telling me to go to a watchsmith to get it repaired is not reasonable.

I've ordered alot Rep watches from intime watches prior and this sort of issue was resolved immediately. I am not even sure why this is taking so long to resolve.

It’s not at all uncommon for these reps to arrive after a long journey doa. I’ve had many doa reps over the years. You can send it back to China for repairs (I’d advise against this) or you can take it to a rep friendly watchsmith to get an estimate and/or repairs done and then ask PT to contribute towards the repairs. Those are really the only options. Good luck. .

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06

Sorry about this but there are only two options to get it solved : 1. get a watchsmith to check 2. return to us. If you don't want to go to a watchsmith, You can also return it back .We will check for you.