• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Newbie ordered a Hulk on Black Friday

steelgame

Looking Around
29/11/21
I'm new here. I jumped in for my first rep with a Hulk from PureTime as part of the Black Friday deals. Jennifer has been responsive and confirmed payment. I'm excited to QC and get the watch. Anybody know if the Black Friday watches are faster? I thought maybe they had a more steady supply chain.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thanks for your order. The black friday watches are more faster. We will email you QC pictures in a few days. Thank you

Reactions: steelgame

steelgame

Looking Around
29/11/21
Just an update here. I had a good buying and QC experience with PT however I have been waiting a month with no update to the tracking. The item was "shipped" on December 10 but no update or entry into USPS so far. I've emailed PT a few times and their reply is "be patient" which makes sense however it isn't satisfactory. Time to switch to a new shipping method, PT?

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thanks for your patience. It's a busy season so many shipments are being delayed which we can not control. Please wait in patience. Hope this will be improved