• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Terrible first order

rich2000k

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
4/11/21
Ordered a Seamaster Diver 300M 007 James Bond OMF 1:1 Best Edition on SS Bracelet A8800 on 5th August. I expected some delay due to the nature of the product and it's legality. Finally after 100 days, yes 100! of constant delays and excuses I finally threw in the towel requested a refund (15th November). To be told to wait another 2 weeks for my refund, well 3 weeks later still no money or watch and I'm being asked to wait again. I have come to the conclusion that Puretime are dishonest and will delay to the bitter end in the hope of keeping your money. I have now filed a chargeback with my card issuer for my money and will never be using them again. Extremely unhappy situation.

For the record I ordered the same watch elsewhere, QC photos in 3 days and it was shipped in 6 days.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Sorry for the inconvenience caused. We pressed the "refund" button right after you asked for the refund .The rest wil leave to the banks. We have no control over the time you will recieve the money . Please double check with the bank in a few days. Thank you

Reactions: j21