• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What is the Asian movement ver of 116610LN VSF?

Archer

You're Saying I Can Sell?
MULTI ACCOUNT
18/3/21
Fuyuki-shi, 🇯🇵
Q1. This item was added to the website on Mar 17 and the picture shows the serial starting from A11.
j6YhRk.jpg

Some of you might have received QC pics from your dealers of your Hulk Submariner with serial starting with 802B on the rehaut. It is not from VSF.

VSF has already stepped forward to confirm this and have asked me to let everyone know about this.

VSF will like to clarify that they only have S18, S19 and S29 serials for the 40mm Submariners at the moment, with S29 as the latest one.
Why is it different from the explanation posted on the same day?
Q2. Because VSF has not returned to the market after the raid, many TD's have raised their prices.
However, according to the website, it is in stock and sold at the price before the price increase.
Have you forgotten to update?

Last edited:

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
The 2824 was from the latest release from VSF before they getting raided. They haven' t had a chance to sell it a lot then they got raided and stopped producing 2824. Later then only 3135 versions are being sold in market by wholesalers. We no longer tell people to order it. Specially when vsf is closed, we can't access to these reps from vsf

Last edited:

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Unless you present evidence and explain, it means that you sold a fake rep.

There is no evidence as an excuse.
Also, you were the only one who sold this.

Not sure where you think you are Mr Multi account, but I suggest you rein it in.

TDs can not be expected to know the provenance nor the spec's of every single what being offered in the rep markets.

Archer

You're Saying I Can Sell?
MULTI ACCOUNT
18/3/21
Fuyuki-shi, 🇯🇵
​​​​​​I submitted a support ticket for this, but it seems that their work is slow.
Thank you for your concern.

By the word TD, I forgot that it was a black market.