• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Just placed my first order VSF 116610 Lv

Morrion

Looking Around
20/12/15
I hope this watch is all I hope it’s going to be, any tips on what to look out for in the QC pics?

jiro

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
10/12/06
You might wanna check with puretime if he can get the VSF for you first. There are only few dealers now that can source them and puretime isn't one of them as far as I know.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Rare

Horology Curious
25/11/21
I hope this watch is all I hope it’s going to be, any tips on what to look out for in the QC pics?

What payment method did u use? I'm considering getting something from them but I would prefer they take credit cards.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06

I am afraid this is not available. Please email us your order number at [email protected] if you would like to switch to another. Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience caused

Morrion

Looking Around
20/12/15
You might wanna check with puretime if he can get the VSF for you first. There are only few dealers now that can source them and puretime isn't one of them as far as I know.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Guess I’ll at the ZF then, what you think of this one?