• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

QC Wait time

Phaxy

Horology Curious
1/11/21
Hello,

This is my first time ever purchase. Ive just send my BTC, is it normal to wait 2-3 weeks for the QC pictures only?

Best regards,
Phaxy

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thanks for your order. Please understand there are police raids ongoing so factories supply in a very slow speed. We try our best to get your order completed as soon as possible

Reactions: Phaxy

jiro

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
10/12/06
2~3 weeks seem to becoming a norm time-line for qc these days. I've ordered cf gmt from Angus a month ago and still waiting for qc. It sucks but it is what it is I guess. Lol

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Exklusive

I'm Pretty Popular
28/6/15
1 month wait for QC is quite a norm these days. Even other dealers are the same.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Yes, a 2 or 3 weeks waiting becomes very normal. Some even takes much longer :( It's very frustrating

rich2000k

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
4/11/21
I'm now 3 months and still waiting as it is, although my patience is running thin I'm still confident Puretime will get it to me (hopefully soon)

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
I'm now 3 months and still waiting as it is, although my patience is running thin I'm still confident Puretime will get it to me (hopefully soon)

Thank you so much. We really appreciate your trust and support

rich2000k

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
4/11/21
Well after 100 days of waiting (yes 100) for QC photos which have never materialized I have cancelled my order.

Whilst communication is good, being told "a few more days" constantly with no end in sight has worn me down. I ordered from elsewhere and got them through within 5 days and my Omega is on it's way.

Happy to report Puretime have offered a full refund without any complaint which shows good customer service.

I would/will still do business with them in the future but my first order hasn't come about.

It's true what they say good customer support is everything, and they have it.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Happy to report Puretime have offered a full refund without any complaint which shows good customer service.

I would/will still do business with them in the future but my first order hasn't come about.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Hope next time it will be all smooth. Looking forward to doing business with you again in the near future

Phaxy

Horology Curious
1/11/21
Well after 100 days of waiting (yes 100) for QC photos which have never materialized I have cancelled my order.

Whilst communication is good, being told "a few more days" constantly with no end in sight has worn me down. I ordered from elsewhere and got them through within 5 days and my Omega is on it's way.

Thats a good statement i will wait and i hope it is possible within 100 days

Phaxy

Horology Curious
1/11/21

Thats a good statement i will wait and i hope it is possible within 100 days

Phaxy

Horology Curious
1/11/21
Appreciate your understanding. We will try our best to complete your order as soonest as we can

I just received the QC pictures today and im very happy! The watch is flawless i love it!
Thank you so much for the great service!

Best regards,
Phaxy

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
That's great :D Thanks for your patience. We will have it shipped as soon as possible

andrea777

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/9/19
im stil waiting after order on date 8 october...

is not my first order with puretime, and previous order like 2 weeks to receive QC pics....and actually puretime reply me that have no idea when i will recive pics...

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
im stil waiting after order on date 8 october...

is not my first order with puretime, and previous order like 2 weeks to receive QC pics....and actually puretime reply me that have no idea when i will recive pics...

Sorry about this. Things are very slow now. We will try our best to urge the maker