• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First Time to Order in Puretime

ALIBOOMAYE

Horology Curious
23/6/16
First time to order from PT, used to order from a different TD but got intrigued by good feedback from customers. Hope to experience the same excellent service from PT.

Will update thread of progress.

thanks

Reactions: Reto13

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thank you for choosing to order from Puretime. We will take care of your order :)

Reactions: Phaxy

ALIBOOMAYE

Horology Curious
23/6/16
Okay, update 10 calendar days after payment confirmation. No QC pictures yet. I was informed when I asked for status that delivery from factory has been delayed and have to wait.

Well, patience is a must for this hobby, which is difficult to do considering the excitement of each purchase we make

rodseg

Horology Curious
8/2/16
Hello!!!. I put an order 8 days ago. Still waiting QC pictures. ¿¿It´s all ok??

BoulderJ

7/5/21
My recent order from Puretime took 9 days from confirmation of payment to QC pics. Delivery of watch was three weeks after QC pics.

Puretime was very responsive throughout.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Appreciate your patience during this hard time. We are trying our best . Please allow some more time to complete the orders. Thank you

ALIBOOMAYE

Horology Curious
23/6/16
Order no.: 100238059

Response has been excellent from Jennifer and Elena. They reply well within their committed response time.

This is my first order since the start of the pandemic and these recent raids so not sure what to expect in terms of normal delivery period. For comparison, I receive my orders in the past between 9-12 days from QC date.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Order no.: 100238059

Response has been excellent from Jennifer and Elena. They reply well within their committed response time.

This is my first order since the start of the pandemic and these recent raids so not sure what to expect in terms of normal delivery period. For comparison, I receive my orders in the past between 9-12 days from QC date.

Thank you. Very glad you are satisfied with our responses. Some orders might be faster but most of orders will need to wait a couple of weeks at this moment

Bobjohnson1

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/9/21
I emailed a few times inquiring about an order. Are you taking orders? Thx

ALIBOOMAYE

Horology Curious
23/6/16
Update: It's been 20 days since payment confirmation, but no QC pictures yet. I was told to wait for another week. Hopefully watch would have arrived then and hoping that there would be no issues.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thank you for your patience. We will try to complete your order as soon as possible

ALIBOOMAYE

Horology Curious
23/6/16
Day 27, got a response from a follow up that factory has not made delivery yet to Puretime. Jennifer suggested to replace order. Gave her the pieces that I am interested in and she made suggestions. Agreed on a replacement, same model, but different factory from original order.

Will keep you guys posted, specially those that are on the same boat as me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: 40mm

40mm

19/10/21
GreatWhiteNorth
Thank you for keeping us informed of your progress. It is important to know what to expect after placing an order.

I appreciate your updates.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thank you for your cooperation. Hope this time factory can supply much sooner.

ALIBOOMAYE

Horology Curious
23/6/16
Day 32 from payment date. got a response that watch is still not available. Asked Jennifer if multiple orders can be placed from different factories for the same watch model, and just get one that would arrive first, but was informed that factories would have the same turn around time.

Was told to wait another 10 days

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Day 32 from payment date. got a response that watch is still not available. Asked Jennifer if multiple orders can be placed from different factories for the same watch model, and just get one that would arrive first, but was informed that factories would have the same turn around time.

Sorry about this, my friend. The order was just changed a few days ago so it still needs more time for factory to supply. We will try our best

ALIBOOMAYE

Horology Curious
23/6/16
Day 42

I got QC pics yesterday from Elena! However, i noticed a crooked date window. Thought it might be a mag issue. Asked Elena to check for me. She said that it is a defect and will return the watch. I guess its back to waiting.

b186fe61e1c9c7d01aa52b55f5579e08.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rat Killer

Known Member
Certified
5/4/20
How long does it normally take for Puretime to confirm receipt of a wire transfer of funds? I was apprehensive about using this method to begin with and the delays in response are making things worse. While this is my first order with Puretime, I have done business with Ryan at InTime for years so I do understand the process after payment.

ChronoKitsune

Known Member
11/10/21
Down Under
How long does it normally take for Puretime to confirm receipt of a wire transfer of funds?

Took me around a week to confirm payment with wire transfer, puretime's bank is in Cambodia and I guess funds just move slowly there.

Same here. I ordered a clean factory GMT Master II and since they said that the factory has not indicated if the watch will be shipped any time soon I decided to upgrade my purchase to the ARF model. You aren't the only one waiting, 37 days so far :(

Reactions: Rat Killer