• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First time buyer

rol_35

Horology Curious
8/7/19
Good morning guys...
Ok...I already sent that email to the QC department and Elena responded pretty quick.She said they did order my watch, but they are still awaiting for factory to delivery it to them.She also said, they are trying their best to get it and make QC in a week.I hope I can get those pictures this week.That would be an entire month to get those QC pictures, but I still believe this guys are awesome and have a wonderful team.I am really excited knowing that my first rep is getting closer to me lol.
Thank you all guys and have a wonderful weekend.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thank you. We appreciate your trust in our store. We will always try our best from our end

rol_35

Horology Curious
8/7/19
Hi Puretime. Just a heads up. I sent you a PM today. I would really appreciate, if you can read it and constact me ASAP. Thank you so much.
rol_35

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Hi Puretime. Just a heads up. I sent you a PM today. I would really appreciate, if you can read it and constact me ASAP. Thank you so much.
rol_35

I will check then get back to you soon. Thank you

rol_35

Horology Curious
8/7/19
Good morning Puretime.I already sent you another PM.
Thank you so much.
rol_35

rol_35

Horology Curious
8/7/19
Good morning everybody...I have to say the whole Pure time team is amazing.Here is the whole process.
October 6th ( placed my order )
Nov 2nd QC pictures received
Nov 27 the watch was delivered.
The watch I received is great and looks awesome.It took like a month and 21 days from the day I order my watch to the day it was delivered, but the wait was totally worth it.I totally recommend puretime ...they are more than professional and I am more than happy with them.Thank you so much PURETIME.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thank you for your feedback. Your satisfaction is our motivation to keep doing our best .We look forward to doing more business with you !

Dmatijev

Horology Curious
30/11/21
Hi everyone, on 30.11. also initiated my first order for a Daytona 116506 # 100242433. One day later, the payment confirmation and the information that the QC pictures would be sent asap came. This has not yet happened. I'm excited to see how things will continue and hope that I will have similar positive experiences as you. Regards

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Hi everyone, on 30.11. also initiated my first order for a Daytona 116506 # 100242433. One day later, the payment confirmation and the information that the QC pictures would be sent asap came. This has not yet happened. I'm excited to see how things will continue and hope that I will have similar positive experiences as you. Regards

Thanks for your order. Under current situation, it may takes at least 2 or 3 weeks until factory can supply the watch and prepare qc pictures. Please wait patiently. Thank you

Dmatijev

Horology Curious
30/11/21

hi pm, got my watch today and what can i say. she is beautiful. Thanks for the good work and see you next time

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Looks good !!! Looking forward to hearing from you soon for new orders !!