• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First time buyer

rol_35

Horology Curious
8/7/19
Hi guys.
Great news. I just placed my first order # 100237986 for a Sea-Dweller DEEPSEA 116660 D-Blue JDF 316L Steel on SS Bracelet A2836. Now I am waiting for my purchase to be confirmed. I am really excited.
Thank you guys. [h=3][/h]

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thanks for your order. We will send confirmation email to you as soon as possible :)

rol_35

Horology Curious
8/7/19
Ok guys.
On October 8th my order # 100237986 has been updated to payment confirmed. Now I'm just waiting for QC pictures, so we can move forward with the process.
These guys have been amazing so far.
Thank you.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thank you. Please wait patiently for QC pictures. We will try to complete your order as soon as possible

PHutch

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
4/1/20
They are brilliant. I’ve bought 6 off them. Top class dude

rol_35

Horology Curious
8/7/19
Hi guys.
Just a simple update. Today it's been two weeks since I placed my order and I haven't received the QC pictures yet. I believe this is totally normal, so problably this next week I'll receive those pictures and keep moving on with the process.
I'll keep you guys posted
Thank you Puretime for this wonderful website.
Have a great day guys.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Hi guys.
Just a simple update. Today it's been two weeks since I placed my order and I haven't received the QC pictures yet. I believe this is totally normal, so problably this next week I'll receive those pictures and keep moving on with the process.
Have a great day guys.

Thank you for your patience. Factories are usually delivering in a few weeks now. We will try our best to complete your order as soon as possible.

rol_35

Horology Curious
8/7/19
Hi there.
Just trying to keep you guys posted.It's been three weeks already, since I placed my order and no QC pictures yet. I thought I was gonna get those pictures this week, but I'm still waiting. I also know we are going through a hard time, but I guess it's normal for me to be a little bit eager to see my first "baby" pictures lol. Probably I'll send Jennifer from QC department an email and maybe she can help me out with some info about my order.Once again thanks to Puretime and the whole team for succh a wonderfull website.
I''ll keep you guys posted as soon as I get the info.
Have a great day guys.

Kevin2019

Horology Curious
15/12/19
I keep trying to purchase a watch from them and the payment doesn’t go through. I’ve bought 2 watches from pure time last year and both went through nice and smooth. I’ve tried all different types of credit cards. Any info on this would be great. Thank you !

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Hi there.
Just trying to keep you guys posted.It's been three weeks already, since I placed my order and no QC pictures yet. I thought I was gonna get those pictures this week, but I'm still waiting. I also know we are going through a hard time, but I guess it's normal for me to be a little bit eager to see my first "baby" pictures lol. Probably I'll send Jennifer from QC department an email and maybe she can help me out with some info about my order.Once again thanks to Puretime and the whole team for succh a wonderfull website.
I''ll keep you guys posted as soon as I get the info.
Have a great day guys.

Thank you for your understanding and patience. We should get it soon. We will try our best to urge the factory.

ChronoKitsune

Known Member
11/10/21
Down Under
Hi guys.
Have a great day guys.

Same here, also been waiting nearly two weeks for my QC pics. The email does indeed say that it would take up to three weeks, so I'll just wait for that.

:(

ChronoKitsune

Known Member
11/10/21
Down Under
I keep trying to purchase a watch from them and the payment doesn’t go through. I’ve bought 2 watches from pure time last year and both went through nice and smooth. I’ve tried all different types of credit cards. Any info on this would be great. Thank you !

You could try do a bank transfer? It may take up to a week for the payment to go through but it's probably more reliable (and safer for you).

On the other hand, you could try use Bitcoin or Litecoin (whichever crypto they accept), It just may be a bit of a process to buy and send.

Reactions: Kevin2019

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Same here, also been waiting nearly two weeks for my QC pics. The email does indeed say that it would take up to three weeks, so I'll just wait for that.

:(

Thank you . All the dealers are waiting for the same Clean batman as you ordered . Hope they can supply soon.

Last edited:
Reactions: ChronoKitsune