• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Excited for this order :)

watchesit

Looking Around
5/12/18
YAYY its been a while and I pulled the plug on a sexy Date Just 41 two tone Black Dial jubie. I got the email that payment is confirmed and just waiting on QC pics. I keep thinking I should have gone with gold face, don't know if its too late to switch. Ill keep everyone posted on how it goes. :)

Reactions: EuroTime25

EuroTime25

Lost Soul of Watches
Supporter
Certified
24/7/20
West USA
YAYY its been a while and I pulled the plug on a sexy Date Just 41 two tone Black Dial jubie. I got the email that payment is confirmed and just waiting on QC pics. I keep thinking I should have gone with gold face, don't know if its too late to switch. Ill keep everyone posted on how it goes. :)

Email them asap and see. Usually most TD will make a change.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06

Thanks for your order. Please send to us an email if you would like to switch the order :)

Reactions: watchesit