• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Waiting 3 month for delivery

Songman2

Horology Curious
25/9/21
Hello three months ago I ordered a watch from you. Unfortunately, I was put off again and again.
The tracking link I was sent shows that the package has arrived in the destination country, but now lies somewhere for three months. Nothing happens.

At the beginning of this week I got another tracking link sent, with the same order number, but this time a transport to Brazil.
I am very dissatisfied, also with the feedback from the support. :(
Can you please clarify this?

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Hello three months ago I ordered a watch from you. Unfortunately, I was put off again and again.
The tracking link I was sent shows that the package has arrived in the destination country, but now lies somewhere for three months. Nothing happens.

At the beginning of this week I got another tracking link sent, with the same order number, but this time a transport to Brazil.
I am very dissatisfied, also with the feedback from the support. :(
Can you please clarify this?

Please email us or PM me your order number, We will look into this. thank you

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
It seems the order is not from us. Our site is puretimewatch.io Please double check the website you bought if from. Thank you

Songman2

Horology Curious
25/9/21
F… - what can i do now ? I am still in contact and i got answers.
i have payed with Paypal friends…

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Sorry to hear that. Please try to contact them .Hope you can get your money back

Songman2

Horology Curious
25/9/21
Hello,
I have to ask something again. How can I best convince the seller or dealer of the Fake puretime page, that he pays me back the money. Maybe you have a tip.

I think that a lot of people encounter this problem, because the site is almost identical to the original.
Is this not a problem for you, are you not interested in pushing the fake guy out of the market ?

Very gladly I would also order again in clock. Do you have one

Patek philip Calatrava 5227

Greetings songman

GGEuroHEADSHOT

Renowned Member
21/8/21
Canada
You are not going to be getting your money back, the sooner you realize that the better off you are going to be. Those sites are setup for one purpose only: To scam people who use the wrong URL. They serve no other purpose, they will never give you your money back. The real puretime has absolutely no power over another website.

Best of luck in the future, hopefully this doesn’t deter you from buying a rep in the future.