• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Not so trusted: Bad experience with PureTime - beware

cbfx

Looking Around
26/8/21
Greetings everyone,
As much as I hate to say this, I spoke with PT support four weeks ago about a PAM438. They said it was available and would arrive two weeks after receiving payment. I paid for the watch and after my order status changed to "Payment Received," I received an e-mail stating I would get QA photos asap. A week went by with nothing and I reached out to PT. Elena at PT stated that the watch was actually never available and they wanted me to pick a different watch. There is no other watch I want so I told them to issue a refund. This was about two weeks ago and still no refund. This is unfortunate and feels like they preyed on my eagerness to purchase and are keeping my money. Buyer beware and perhaps RWI should reconsider PT as a trusted dealer.

OverAfton

Patron
Certified
You're new, as am I.
So these type of posts arrive daily. So, no, Puretime is not ripping you off: they are an excellent dealer.. I just had a TD tell me twice a watch I ordered is not available. It is ok. We are not being scammed. Read and read and read on this forum how the the rep world is in flux right now. Sorry you didnt know this beforehand. Try to find another watch you like and go with it....

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Greetings everyone,
As much as I hate to say this, I spoke with PT support four weeks ago about a PAM438. They said it was available and would arrive two weeks after receiving payment. I paid for the watch and after my order status changed to "Payment Received," I received an e-mail stating I would get QA photos asap. A week went by with nothing and I reached out to PT. Elena at PT stated that the watch was actually never available and they wanted me to pick a different watch. There is no other watch I want so I told them to issue a refund. This was about two weeks ago and still no refund. This is unfortunate and feels like they preyed on my eagerness to purchase and are keeping my money. Buyer beware and perhaps RWI should reconsider PT as a trusted dealer.

Thanks for signing up to RWI and contributing to the forum.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Greetings everyone,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. PAM438 was available once but there were only limited stocks. We tried to order for you but with no success after you paid . The refund was processed from my side. You should recieve the money back anytime soon. Please keep checking with the bank in the following days. Thank you.

Reactions: eswilly

cbfx

Looking Around
26/8/21
You're new, as am I.
So these type of posts arrive daily. So, no, Puretime is not ripping you off: they are an excellent dealer.. I just had a TD tell me twice a watch I ordered is not available. It is ok. We are not being scammed. Read and read and read on this forum how the the rep world is in flux right now. Sorry you didnt know this beforehand. Try to find another watch you like and go with it....

I know it's in flux. I'm only stating my awful experience and warning new buyers. I wish the situation was different but sadly this is the case. PT should have never taken the money unless it had stock and I shouldn't have to nag for order updates, plain and simple.

OverAfton

Patron
Certified
I know it's in flux. I'm only stating my awful experience and warning new buyers. I wish the situation was different but sadly this is the case. PT should have never taken the money unless it had stock and I shouldn't have to nag for order updates, plain and simple.

Ok, go away now......

Dhgate has everything that you need

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Reactions: eswilly