• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Best Tudor Black Bay -first time noob

g1122123

Looking Around
18/9/21
Which Tudor Black Bay model is of the highest Quality per members review’s?

rolexwatchfan

Put Some Respect On My Name
17/8/13
WMTBS!

d2e.gif
}

Reactions: P..DR..D

Siesta Shrink

Known Member
Patron
Certified
12/6/21
Welcome!

There's a wealth of information on this site, and knowledgable folks who generously give of their time. However, I sometimes find the search feature not too helpful. Early on, someone advised me to use Google to search for what I wanted and add "RWI" to the search. It works pretty well. Asking for the Cliff Notes in a thread without doing some research will get you flamed - sooner rather than later. :fuelfire:

This is a nice article put together by a senior member. Based on this article, I just had a BB58 Blue delivered that I'm quite pleased with. Best of luck!

https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/flame-free-zone/7451376-what-replica-brands-are-the-best

Also, any time you use an apostrophe to make a word plural, a puppy dies.

Enjoy!

dangerdan3

Renowned Member
3/12/20
Welcome! Echoing what Siesta Shrink says, also search through some member reviews in the Tudor forum. There are some great factory specific articles with high res pictures and discussion on pros/cons.

jlctznwrld

10/9/21
South Florida
Welcome!

There's a wealth of information on this site, and knowledgable folks who generously give of their time. However, I sometimes find the search feature not too helpful. Early on, someone advised me to use Google to search for what I wanted and add "RWI" to the search. It works pretty well. Asking for the Cliff Notes in a thread without doing some research will get you flamed - sooner rather than later. :fuelfire:

This is a nice article put together by a senior member. Based on this article, I just had a BB58 Blue delivered that I'm quite pleased with. Best of luck!

https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/flame-free-zone/7451376-what-replica-brands-are-the-best

Also, any time you use an apostrophe to make a word plural, a puppy dies.

Enjoy!

Great suggestion adding RWI. You can also try a Google search starting with this strong, and then a space followed by your search:
Code:
site:forum.replica-watch.info

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Welcome to the forum ! You may look around in this forum and find what you like in the Tudor section. ZF black bays are always the best to me :)