• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Clone grades and Pam availability

Hesekiel

Vintage Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
4/1/17
California
As far as I know, they are all the same, but since VSF has been raided and is out of business for the time being, your chances of getting one are pretty slim.

Reactions: extrememike

Hesekiel

Vintage Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
4/1/17
California
You'll have to check with the TDs, starting with Puretime, but since VS has been raided, it's unlikely that you'll be able to order one. Check with Sead who sometimes has access to EU stock.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thank you. None of the VSF Panerais are available? How could I know before placing the order?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

None of VSF Panerais are available :( Please email us to check availabilties next time. Thank you

Reactions: extrememike

timmywatch

Renowned Member
MULTI ACCOUNT
4/11/16
None of VSF Panerais are available :( Please email us to check availabilties next time. Thank you

So Noob pams are gone too, right? The Pam005 v2.5 for example

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Hesekiel

Vintage Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
4/1/17
California
Noob is out of business, most likely forever. You need to make a list of the PAMs you consider buying and then check with your TDs which one they may be able to deliver. VSF was the powerhouse in PAMs for the recent past, and they are out of business as well. There may be some leftovers, however, so check with your TDs.

KOT1917

Put Some Respect On My Name
26/7/19
Russian federation
Some models had several versions from VSF, and later, usually not only the best, but the only one possible to buy.
Some and most of the latest released models have one single version.

As for the NOOB, after PAM005 V2.5 there were many more subsequent versions, but now NOOB does not work at all, and the only thing that is possible in theory is that some dealer has some remnants.

The exchange of experience in buying pams from raided factories mainly takes place here:

https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/panerai/9908004-availability-of-panerai-reps-during-the-raids

For panerai, in most TDs, only HWF is available without problems, and possibly ZF, but only their latest PAM968.

timmywatch

Renowned Member
MULTI ACCOUNT
4/11/16
Thanks for the Feedback mates.
Yeah well, after a while you only want the top tear watch for a certain model, even if the intend is to mod or Franken. Too bad a lot of them are not available anymore.

I really hope this hobby will go back upstream after some time in the near future.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

extrememike

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/8/21
Some models had several versions from VSF, and later, usually not only the best, but the only one possible to buy.
Some and most of the latest released models have one single version.

As for the NOOB, after PAM005 V2.5 there were many more subsequent versions, but now NOOB does not work at all, and the only thing that is possible in theory is that some dealer has some remnants.

The exchange of experience in buying pams from raided factories mainly takes place here:

https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/panerai/9908004-availability-of-panerai-reps-during-the-raids

For panerai, in most TDs, only HWF is available without problems, and possibly ZF, but only their latest PAM968.

Just checked with puretime sales… the ZF PAM0968 “bronzo” is out of stock as well.

We will have to wait for a while or pay the hefty premium for the real one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk