• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

QC Picture Submariner Hulk ZF - Opinion?

Tuttifruity

Horology Curious
13/9/21
Here are the QC pictures.
I ask for your opinion.
I requested to have more pictures.
Not sure if the timegrapher values are of concern.
Your thoughts

Last edited by a moderator:

hiwhatsup

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/8/21
USA
Don't ask for opinions. You'll start doubting your purchase and not enjoy your watch. Some of the people here are picky AF and sometimes identify "problems" that don't actually exist. No rep is perfect and don't dwell on minor imperfections that maybe visible under microscope and compared next to a gen by watch maker.

My best advice is to do your homework first. Puretime did a good write up a few months back. It help me purchased my hulk. It goes pretty in detail and includes your hulk ZF. Enjoy.

https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...st-hulk-review

Last edited:
Reactions: Tuttifruity

VG87

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
30/5/21
The QC pics are for discouraged buyers. The more people share, the more others get relieved. My specific question, out of ignorance, was obvious: the time-grapher.

Here are the QC pictures.
I ask for your opinion.
I requested to have more pictures.
Not sure if the timegrapher values are of concern.
Your thoughts?

You want me to tell you how 99% of the members on here would interpret this thread? Ok.

Starting from the subject, it's obvious you are asking people's opinion about QC pics of a ZF Hulk.

Going to the context, you present to us the pictures saying "Here are the QC Pictures". And then you ask for our opinion. And then you requested for more pictures (I don't know of what exactly but nevermind). Then, you make a comment about values of the timegrapher without any question specifically for it. And finally you ask in general "Your thoughts?"

If that is obvious to you, sorry but it's not for us.

Tuttifruity

Horology Curious
13/9/21
You want me to tell you how 99% of the members on here would interpret this thread? Ok.

Starting from the subject, it's obvious you are asking people's opinion about QC pics of a ZF Hulk.

Going to the context, you present to us the pictures saying "Here are the QC Pictures". And then you ask for our opinion. And then you requested for more pictures (I don't know of what exactly but nevermind). Then, you make a comment about values of the timegrapher without any question specifically for it. And finally you ask in general "Your thoughts?"

If that is obvious to you, sorry but it's not for us.

Wish I can edit it. You're correct, it is a bit misleading. I assume sometimes people would understand the context of the timegraph question.
Okay so is the amplitude shown in the pictures I posted good? I have read it should be between 250 and 320. Is 248 concerning?
Some people get +/- 2 seconds a day. I am getting 13. Is that concerning?

I requested more pictures from puretime to check on different things not shown in the pictures. Puretime so far is great and I have nothing against them.
This is all constructive criticism and a way to push the standards higher. The post you pasted in your first response is coming from someone who got fed up; but hey, this is the new norm and people need to keep up with the new norms to stay in business.

I do appreciate taking the time to respond and clarify things.

Tuttifruity

Horology Curious
13/9/21
Don't ask for opinions. You'll start doubting your purchase and not enjoy your watch. Some of the people here are picky AF and sometimes identify "problems" that don't actually exist. No rep is perfect and don't dwell on minor imperfections that maybe visible under microscope and compared next to a gen by watch maker.

My best advice is to do your homework first. Puretime did a good write up a few months back. It help me purchased my hulk. It goes pretty in detail and includes your hulk ZF. Enjoy.

https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...st-hulk-review

Thanks man. Yes I read this word by word before making the purchase. This post was the reason I bought a ZF.

hiwhatsup

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/8/21
USA
Wish I can edit it. You're correct, it is a bit misleading. I assume sometimes people would understand the context of the timegraph question.
Okay so is the amplitude shown in the pictures I posted good? I have read it should be between 250 and 320. Is 248 concerning?
Some people get +/- 2 seconds a day. I am getting 13. Is that concerning?

I requested more pictures from puretime to check on different things not shown in the pictures. Puretime so far is great and I have nothing against them.
This is all constructive criticism and a way to push the standards higher. The post you pasted in your first response is coming from someone who got fed up; but hey, this is the new norm and people need to keep up with the new norms to stay in business.

I do appreciate taking the time to respond and clarify things.

As far as the amplitude the watch probably needs winding. Ask the TD to wind the watch and take another shot. You generally don't service watch until it gets under 240 on full power reserve.

+/- 2 seconds is awesome. However, it should not be expected. In standard grade a maximum deviation in rate between positions of 30 sec/day is in spec.

Last edited:

Karma4U

Horology Curious
21/3/21
At the end of the day this or a different watch will be yours all reps have minor issues the fact that you received your QC images so quick during these raids any rejection could see you waiting a little longer as most TD may find it hard to return to the factory and will have to wait on the next batch of deliveries "maybe" before you get a new set of QC images if they don't have others in stock"

The TD's don't construct or repair watches they return to the factory

The TD has sent you QC images and this is from a well known TD, who has many years of selecting watches to ensure customer satisfaction for thousands of satisfied customers.

When you receive your watch if it has any issue or for peace of mind get it serviced by a local watchsmith you can find one on "RWI"

As stated by others read as much as you can on this site " RWI" has a large membership hence sometimes you can PM a member who has purchased a similar watch for advice
You have read "PT" review of this brand the final GL is yours.

Good luck with your purchase I'm sure your going to be pleased when its delivered.

Tuttifruity

Horology Curious
13/9/21
At the end of the day this or a different watch will be yours all reps have minor issues the fact that you received your QC images so quick during these raids any rejection could see you waiting a little longer as most TD may find it hard to return to the factory and will have to wait on the next batch of deliveries "maybe" before you get a new set of QC images if they don't have others in stock"

The TD's don't construct or repair watches they return to the factory

The TD has sent you QC images and this is from a well known TD, who has many years of selecting watches to ensure customer satisfaction for thousands of satisfied customers.

When you receive your watch if it has any issue or for peace of mind get it serviced by a local watchsmith you can find one on "RWI"

As stated by others read as much as you can on this site " RWI" has a large membership hence sometimes you can PM a member who has purchased a similar watch for advice
You have read "PT" review of this brand the final GL is yours.

Good luck with your purchase I'm sure your going to be pleased when its delivered.

Thanks buddy !!

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Looks good to me. Please reply to our QC if you have any doubts. Thank you

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thanks Puretime!! More pics/videos received. great customer service. I approved with Elena.
Definitely coming back for more orders :)

That's great. We will ship it out as soon as possible. We look forward to doing more business with you

gorleretzmr

Looking Around
12/5/22
You can tell whether a review is professional from the first sentence. One of the most difficult aspects of a great https://ukbestessays.org is providing unique, non-plagiarized material. The website will not rank well if the material is plagiarized. When it comes to selecting the top essay writing service reviews,