• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First Replica watch ever just ordered. First time order with Puretime.

Tuttifruity

Horology Curious
13/9/21
SUBMARINER 116610 LV GREEN CERAMIC ZF 1:1 BEST EDITION 904L SS CASE AND BRACELET VR3135

I spent several weeks reading about rep TDs, watches, shipping methods, and longevity.
I can't find a gen from AD, and I'm not buying a watch for 2x the price in the grey market.
I am very excited.

Order placed: September 13, 2021 12:11:10 PM HKT
Payment state: processing.
I will post everything here.

Last edited:

jlctznwrld

10/9/21
South Florida
Thanks for sharing this. I placed an order today for a Daytona VRF after verifying via email they have it in stock. Will update here with the process (planning on paying via USDT).

Placed on September 13, 2021 7:53:28 PM HKT
USDT (Tether) Payment (5% Discount)

Reactions: Tuttifruity

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
SUBMARINER 116610 LV GREEN CERAMIC ZF 1:1 BEST EDITION 904L SS CASE AND BRACELET VR3135

I spent several weeks reading about rep TDs, watches, shipping methods, and longevity.
I can't find a gen from AD, and I'm not buying a watch for 2x the price in the grey market.
I am very excited.

Order placed: September 13, 2021 12:11:10 PM HKT
Payment state: processing.
I will post everything here.

Thank you for your order. We will take care of it. Please feel free to contact us if you need any assistance. Thank you

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thanks for sharing this. I placed an order today for a Daytona VRF after verifying via email they have it in stock. Will update here with the process (planning on paying via USDT).

Placed on September 13, 2021 7:53:28 PM HKT
USDT (Tether) Payment (5% Discount)

Thank you very much. We will email you payment instrustions as soon as possible

Tuttifruity

Horology Curious
13/9/21
Payment confirmed september 14 at 12:09 pm HKT.
These guys so far show excellent customer service.

jlctznwrld

10/9/21
South Florida
Thank you. Please follow the instruction and let us know

Received an email update that I've moved into the next step: "Payment Confirmed" 5 hours after making payment via USDT. Email indicated next step will be "send you QC pics ASAP" which I'm excited about.

Again, so far so good with Puretime. Responsive and professional. Given time zones, I've also been intentionally sending my messages at end of day EST so that it's morning for them. This is working well for fast responses.

Will continue to update!

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Received an email update that I've moved into the next step: "Payment Confirmed" 5 hours after making payment via USDT. Email indicated next step will be "send you QC pics ASAP" which I'm excited about.

Again, so far so good with Puretime. Responsive and professional. Given time zones, I've also been intentionally sending my messages at end of day EST so that it's morning for them. This is working well for fast responses.

Will continue to update!

Great, thank you. Will process your order ASAP. Thanks for your approval of our service :)

Reactions: jlctznwrld

Tuttifruity

Horology Curious
13/9/21
More QC pictures and videos received September 17 2021.
I approved.
Thank you Puretime team. 5 Stars.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
That's great. We will ship it out as soon as possible. We look forward to doing more business with you

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
[mention]puretime [/mention] Do you have any update on the QC for this order. I haven’t received anything for either of the two watches. Thanks!

We just over the Mid-Autumn Festival Holiday, will process orders ASAP!

Tuttifruity

Horology Curious
13/9/21
Watch received. I believe it took 7 days international transit and 2 days local.
I am looking at the watch non stop.
I can't be any happier.

Reactions: jlctznwrld