• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Order still in customs

oblomow

Horology Curious
19/7/21
Hey there,

I placed an order on 2nd of July. The QC-pictures came 10 days later and everything was good.
Puretime shipped the watch on 14th july.

Since the 21st july the tracking status says "Postal customs clearance process".
I already contacted puretime to ask if that is normal. I got the info " we can only tell you to wait for delivery or wait for customs to contact you.".

Now my question to you guys: is that normal? I dont know what to do, but I think its not normal that a watch is at the customs for 20 days.

Happy to hear you feedback!
Kind regards

Davne25

Supporter // Watchaddict
23/3/17
Germany
Hey mate, it is normal. This can happen from time to time. Especially nowadays where customs have much more to do in EU. Just give it some more time, you cant change it anyways. Like Puretime told you either you receive the watch or a letter from customs office. Sit tight and wait, no need to be anxious. :)

Gesendet von iPhone mit RWI

Last edited:

oblomow

Horology Curious
19/7/21
Hey mate, it is normal. This can happen from time to time. Especially nowadays where customs have much more to do in EU. Just give it some more time, you cant change it anyways. Like Puretime told you either you receive the watch or a letter from customs office. Sit tight and wait, no need to be anxious. :)

Okay thanks for your comment.
Sure, i can't change it anyways. But i'm happy to hear your input!

Have a good day!

oblomow

Horology Curious
19/7/21

Okay thanks for your comment.
Sure, i can't change it anyways. But i'm happy to hear your input!

Have a good day!

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Sorry to hear that. Many of the shipments to Europe are being delayed recently. The customs processing could take days or weeks. We can't do anything to help to speed it up. If they don't contact you then it's still safe. Please be patient and wait for some more days.

oblomow

Horology Curious
19/7/21
Hey Puretime,
thanks for your answer. But 14 days later there is still no update. Tracking still says ""Postal customs clearance process". Last update was on 21th july.

oblomow

Horology Curious
19/7/21
by the way, I don't want to annoy anybody. What would be a reasonable time to get back to you guys and ask again?
Cheers

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
by the way, I don't want to annoy anybody. What would be a reasonable time to get back to you guys and ask again?
Cheers

Please contact us again if you got any calls or letters from the customs. thank you

J_rwi

21/2/21
Canada
Had one parcel at customs for over 14 days but it eventually made its way. Not much you can do at this point. Just wait it out. I also recommend to follow advice from Puretime.

oblomow

Horology Curious
19/7/21
Hey guys

it's me again. One month later there is still no update.
Now it's 2 months with no update since the package is in "customs clearance process".

I understand what you all said with waiting and there is nothing to do. And i dont want to annoy anybody. But is this still normal?

Reactions: Davne25

Johnluuda

Supporter
Certified
8/5/21
Since official Brexit i have received many of reps. Since 1.Jul there is a waiting time for custom in Germany but none of those i have to wait over 5 days...
That's not normal at all

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Hey guys

it's me again. One month later there is still no update.
Now it's 2 months with no update since the package is in "customs clearance process".

I understand what you all said with waiting and there is nothing to do. And i dont want to annoy anybody. But is this still normal?

Please kindly send to us an email to [email protected] with your tracking number and order number. We will try to ask shipping company if they can find out what 's happening.

oblomow

Horology Curious
19/7/21
Just want to give a short update.

there is still no movement in the tracking. Puretime got back to me and offered me a new watch. Got the qc today and gave greenlight.

really happy with the communication and the process in this case. Thanks for that!

Last edited:

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Just want to give a short update.

there is still no movement in the tracking. Puretime got back to me and offered me a new watch. Got the qc today and gave greenlight.

really happy with the communication and the process in this case. Thanks for that!

Thank you for your cooperation. Hope this time it will arrive smoonthly :)