• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First time buyer, problems!

Magboxer

You're Saying I Can Sell?
22/1/21
Ordered on the 28 -1-21 , so on the 28 -2 -21 I received my Qc pics witch I was not happy with and rejected watch. On 14 -3 -21 I received oc pics from latest watch, and I accepted. I received the watch on 15-4-21 and it was packed well . I opened the package and visually inspected and looked good , then I gave a shake and watch started . Then I winded it and set time and date, and it never worked since.

I contacted puretime straight away and they asked me to look for a repair in my country as they can't accept returns at the moment. Iv contact numerous stores here in Ireland and no one would look at it. Also iv contacted shops in the UK but with Brexit this brought up its own problems. All the time I was asking could I send back for repair , and was told can't accept repairs at the moment, keep checking back.

on the 11-6 -21 puretime gave a return address so I returned the watch on 6-7-21 and on the 24-7-21 it was delivered to where I sent it . Then when I asked about it they said an shipping agent would collect the package and they would let me know. I enquired a few times about it and responce was getting slow , eventually on 3 -8-21 I got a email saying the package was lost because of recent raids, and they asked to show repair form and I would get some compensation for this matter.

so puretime are saying that my watch was got in raids that happened in April when I had the watch here with me then , and not returned to them till july , which shows up being signed for. .so I hope this can be resolved and by some compensation I'm looking for full refund or repaired or exchanged watch fully working.

I have all email correspondence between us if they need to check on this .

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
so puretime are saying that my watch was got in raids that happened in April when I had the watch here with me then , and not returned to them till july , which shows up being signed for
We are talking about the raids happened in last week, not the raids in April. Unfortunately, your package got affected by the raids from last week. We will email you back regarding this matter very soon. Thank you.

OverAfton

Patron
Certified
Dear Magboxer:
puretime is a superior dealer, and my guess is that you probably foolishly lost out on a GREAT watch by rejecting the first one...as you say: "first time buyer".
If you have taken the time to read this forum, these dealers go through more challenges bringing us amazing reps INCLUDING dealing with police raids.
You'll get taken care of: stop whining.
Love,
Another newbie who is trying to get a clue (I suggest you do the same)

Reactions: kavorca1

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
Ordered on the 28 -1-21 , so on the 28 -2 -21 I received my Qc pics witch I was not happy with and rejected watch. On 14 -3 -21 I received oc pics from latest watch, and I accepted. I received the watch on 15-4-21 and it was packed well . I opened the package and visually inspected and looked good , then I gave a shake and watch started . Then I winded it and set time and date, and it never worked since.

I contacted puretime straight away and they asked me to look for a repair in my country as they can't accept returns at the moment. Iv contact numerous stores here in Ireland and no one would look at it. Also iv contacted shops in the UK but with Brexit this brought up its own problems. All the time I was asking could I send back for repair , and was told can't accept repairs at the moment, keep checking back.

on the 11-6 -21 puretime gave a return address so I returned the watch on 6-7-21 and on the 24-7-21 it was delivered to where I sent it . Then when I asked about it they said an shipping agent would collect the package and they would let me know. I enquired a few times about it and responce was getting slow , eventually on 3 -8-21 I got a email saying the package was lost because of recent raids, and they asked to show repair form and I would get some compensation for this matter.

so puretime are saying that my watch was got in raids that happened in April when I had the watch here with me then , and not returned to them till july , which shows up being signed for. .so I hope this can be resolved and by some compensation I'm looking for full refund or repaired or exchanged watch fully working.

I have all email correspondence between us if they need to check on this .

There's a reason it's recommended to avoid returning whenever possible for this reason. You should have reached out to a forum watchsmith in EU to fix it.

Magboxer

22/1/21
Dear Magboxer:
puretime is a superior dealer, and my guess is that you probably foolishly lost out on a GREAT watch by rejecting the first one...as you say: "first time buyer".
If you have taken the time to read this forum, these dealers go through more challenges bringing us amazing reps INCLUDING dealing with police raids.
You'll get taken care of: stop whining.
Love,
Another newbie who is trying to get a clue (I suggest you do the same)

First watch was not acceptable have qc pics to show this, whats the point sending theses pics for qc if I was to accept the first great watch. I accepted the second from qc pics I was happy with and watch stopped working day 1.

Iv been on forum for 6 months researching before I bought and choose Puretime as I was happy with their reviews when problems arise. I'm sure they will look after me. As for me whining, I'm just putting up whst issues I'm having on the forum to as a first time buyer review.

Magboxer

22/1/21
There's a reason it's recommended to avoid returning whenever possible for this reason. You should have reached out to a forum watchsmith in EU to fix it.

Iv reached out to all the watch smith, with answers, to busy not accept watch at the moment, no replys.

So as watch has a six month warranty, I think it's better to get it back to Puretime, as they were accepting returns as stared in their terms and conditions.