• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First order from Puretime!

waxeen

Looking Around
30/7/21
First order here from Puretime, let's see how it goes. I ordered a PAM111 from XF. Kinda hesitant at first since as far as I know, XF is still off the radar. Stock person said they have it and to proceed. Was very glad to know they have it. Paid via dogecoin and now waiting for QC pics. How long does this usually take?

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thank you so much for ordering from us. We will process your order as soon as possible. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need any assistance :)

waxeen

Looking Around
30/7/21
Thank you so much for ordering from us. We will process your order as soon as possible. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need any assistance :)

It has been a quick 14 days since I placed my order. Haven't heard back from anyone aside from the payment details that you guys sent. Is this how it is supposed to go down? I think 2 weeks is long enough to at least get an update about my order. Order number is 100232314

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
It has been a quick 14 days since I placed my order. Haven't heard back from anyone aside from the payment details that you guys sent. Is this how it is supposed to go down? I think 2 weeks is long enough to at least get an update about my order. Order number is 100232314

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Please contact us at [email protected] we will double check the order for you. thank you

waxeen

Looking Around
30/7/21
Soooo after a month and a week after I paid my order, still no sign of the watch. They asked to pick another and so I did about 2 weeks ago. From PAM to Omega Seamaster. After assuring me that they can provide QA in 2 weeks, I ordered the new watch and paid the difference. Now they are saying OMF can't deliver. I'm just done with this I guess, I'm ordering the watch for my wedding but looks like I am out of time already. So disappointed and I guess not lucky with replicas. I just want my refund please.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Soooo after a month and a week after I paid my order, still no sign of the watch. They asked to pick another and so I did about 2 weeks ago. From PAM to Omega Seamaster. After assuring me that they can provide QA in 2 weeks, I ordered the new watch and paid the difference. Now they are saying OMF can't deliver. I'm just done with this I guess, I'm ordering the watch for my wedding but looks like I am out of time already. So disappointed and I guess not lucky with replicas. I just want my refund please.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. We did confirmed availability with OMF but we did not expect OMF is closed. Please contact us at [email protected] if you would like a refund.

waxeen

Looking Around
30/7/21
Sorry for the inconvenience caused. We did confirmed availability with OMF but we did not expect OMF is closed. Please contact us at [email protected] if you would like a refund.

Enlighten me please, what factories can deliver so that I can maybe just choose another one instead. It's just so frustrating I hope you understand. Can you recommend a good Rolex Submariner/Datejust from a factory that can deliver please.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Enlighten me please, what factories can deliver so that I can maybe just choose another one instead. It's just so frustrating I hope you understand. Can you recommend a good Rolex Submariner/Datejust from a factory that can deliver please.

ZF, GF, TWF, 3KF, PPF, VRF,GMF, k11, HWF ...can supply . We recommend https://puretimewatch.io/submariner...n-904l-ss-case-and-bracelet-vr3135-21864.html or https://puretimewatch.io/submariner...ion-904l-ss-case-and-bracelet-sa3135-v12.html which can be supplied more faster