• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Order (Second Time Buyer)

replikatiko

Horology Curious
18/10/20
Hey there,

I just ordered a beautiful Panerai PAM1441 with its Box

Order # 100230928 - 7/13/2021

I'm still Awaiting QCs, I hope I I get a better quality watch than the last one I got from you guys.

I hope I'll get it delivered without issues, I just took the 45 USD option as on the checkout it said that its fine.

Hope you guys can confirm everything is ok and you get me a high quality watch!

Thank you,

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thanks for ordering from us. We will process your order as soon as possible and try to get a good one. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need any help

replikatiko

Horology Curious
18/10/20
Hey there,

Its been more than 2 weeks now since the payment was confirmed and I still haven't received my QC photos?

Could I have an update of what's going on please?

Thank you,

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Hey there,

Its been more than 2 weeks now since the payment was confirmed and I still haven't received my QC photos?

Could I have an update of what's going on please?

Thank you,

Our team has contacted you regarding this order. Let me know if you need more help from me.

replikatiko

Horology Curious
18/10/20
Update: provider was saying that VSF isn't working because of raids etc and asked to switch to another PAM, so I said Ok..

Then after 10 days without an update I contacted them again and they say that one is also not available and they offered me another model instead which isn't VFS..

I'm ok with the switch to PAM 968 please confirm this, your website isn't working and its a bit worrying,

Thanks,

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Sorry for the inconvenience caused. We will process to order PAM968 for you. Thanks for your cooperation on this matter

replikatiko

Horology Curious
18/10/20
Finally (and for the second time) the seller told me that they finally don't have it (after 2 weeks of waiting for nothing). And according to them they processed me a refund (which I have not received yet). I will confirm here if I even actually receive this refund or not.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Finally (and for the second time) the seller told me that they finally don't have it (after 2 weeks of waiting for nothing). And according to them they processed me a refund (which I have not received yet). I will confirm here if I even actually receive this refund or not.

Sorry if it ends up with a refund. It's a hard time for this business now. You should get the refund in the following days

tkingjr

Watches & woodworking
Gold Patron
Certified
7/4/16
Northeast USA and Shenzhen, China
These problems are not unusual. My longest wait for a watch was 6 months. The raids are causing a lot of problems for the factories and our TD’s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Sounds good. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.