• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

EU Euro 22 VAT exemption ends

Alexander The Great

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/1/21
EU
From 1 July the Euro 22 VAT exemption ends for packages sent from outside the EU. I would like to hear from Puretime if they will be shipping to us in the EU using a so called IOSS registration (Import One-Stop-Shop) .

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Sorry we are looking for solutions for this matter, are you able to provide us with an iOSS number?

Alexander The Great

26/1/21
EU
I don't have an IOSS registration. But you can find on the web several intermediaries that are offering to use their IOSS registration against a fee. Also platforms such as ebay, amazon, ali have an IOSS regitsration and they offer merchants that are selling through their platform to use that registration.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thank you for the valuable info. We will try to look for solutions

riso1983

9/12/15
Slovakia
Hello,..
Does the new VAT EU policy apply to triangular shipping too? I hope you still offer CN>> UK to EU country forwarding.. best regards

Reactions: Darkbil

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Does the new VAT EU policy apply to triangular shipping too? I hope you still offer CN>> UK to EU country forwarding.. best regards

We are not using triangular shipping via uk any more

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
I've already paid the 65$ for triangular shipping. What shipping method will you use now for EU?

It differs from different countries. Most of them will be sent via 4PX method

Darkbil

2/6/21
It differs from different countries. Most of them will be sent via 4PX method

But 4px method is your free shipping method. If a watch gets catched in customs, do you will still guarantee and send a new one?

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
If a watch gets catched in customs, do you will still guarantee and send a new one?

If the watch gets seized by customs, please send to us the customs letter then we will reship a new one

Reactions: P..DR..D

Darkbil

2/6/21
If the watch gets seized by customs, please send to us the customs letter then we will reship a new one

Okay thank you. I paid 65$ for the triangular but you don't offer this shipping method anymore. Do I get refund or can I get additionally to my watch that box here:

https://puretimewatch.io/rollie-box-and-papers-new-version.html

​​​​​​​My order number is 100229670. I paid 518$ for watch + 65$ for triangular shipping which doesn't exist anymore

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Okay thank you. I paid 65$ for the triangular but you don't offer this shipping method anymore. Do I get refund or can I get additionally to my watch that box here:

https://puretimewatch.io/rollie-box-and-papers-new-version.html

My order number is 100229670. I paid 518$ for watch + 65$ for triangular shipping which doesn't exist anymore

Welcome. For Germany, the shipping fee is always $65 so it doesn't matter whether you choose triangular shipping or not.

Reactions: fu-ore and Darkbil

Troklo

23/12/15
So just to be clear, triangulation method is still being used it's just not over the UK correct?

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
So just to be clear, triangulation method is still being used it's just not over the UK correct?

Triangulation method is not being used any more. Packages will be shipped directly from China to destination country but the packages might stop in a thrid country during transiting.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Do you use EMS for shipping?
what description on the package?
what amount is declared on the parcel?

forgive the many questions

Most of the countries cannot be sent by EMS now. We usually declare the package as Measuring instrument value $15-$30

Reactions: mercurio007

fu-ore

Horology Curious
19/6/21
Hi, as I urgently want to order a watch. Is there any news according to this topic? Especially: Has anyone some experience with shipping to Germany yet? I'd be very thankfull for some feedback.

Greetings

Reactions: Darkbil