• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Puretime... I truly look forward to receiving your QC pics and watches....

Casile

Looking Around
30/6/21
The payment was completed confirmed almost half months. I am still waiting Puretime to send me the QC pics

I'm quite worried as I have no idea how long would it be further taken for the order...

Honestly, I made double check with the Puretimes' customer services team about the stock of the following items before I paid it.
1) Submariner 116610 LN Black & Green Ceramic ZF : "it is available" replied from Puretime
2) Portofino 37mm SS V7F : "it is available but V7F supplies Irregularly" replied from Puretime
3) Nautilus 5711/1A 3KF 1:1 : "it is available" replied from Puretime

:picard2::picard2::picard2:

Last edited:

Cheeps

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Patron
Certified
24/11/18
Hey mate,

no need to worry. If the TD says "its available" that means that the watches are still in production and are available for you to buy. But it takes some time to buy them and send you QC pics. 2 weeks is absolutely nothing given the current situation in China.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thanks for your order. We confirmed the watches are available at factories. Considering the current situation in this business, factories are supplying once two weeks or even once a month sometimes. We will try our best to get the watches as soon as possible.

azpace

Horology Curious
1/2/16
I'm waiting for QC pics for 3 months.

jZtSAn.jpg
jZt083.jpg

Last edited:

Copterguy

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
14/3/17
Florida
Wow 3 months? I thought my month was a long wait. Hopefully it won't be 3 months lol.

Casile

Looking Around
30/6/21
Thanks for your order. We confirmed the watches are available at factories. Considering the current situation in this business, factories are supplying once two weeks or even once a month sometimes. We will try our best to get the watches as soon as possible.

I wish that you would be fine. Honestly, the factories should be resumed to normal. My friend bought the watches from ZF and VSF on 2 July, 2021. You know what he received the watches on last Friday (9 July, 2021)...

From my point of view, I wonder that Puretimes has huge amount of orders from the worldwide resulting in the long process and late delivery, so that the PROSPECTIVE BUYERS should give Puretimes a break, not to order which may help them to to cope with the current orders and relax the workload until their workload resumes to normal (two weeks to three weeks delivery). Otherwise, you will face the same situation as current buyers (WAIT...) and you will never know when watches will be sent to you literally...like the uploaded images (1week to 2weeks ---> 2weeks or once a month --->...?)

To be frank, I truly hope that Puretime is fine as I love your watches. Thank you.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
I wish that you would be fine. Honestly, the factories should be resumed to normal. My friend bought the watches from ZF and VSF on 2 July, 2021. You know what he received the watches on last Friday (9 July, 2021)...

It differs from different watch models . Some can not be supplied immediately even when we checked availability. Believe me, we are trying our best to fullfill every order.