• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Purchased First Time at PureTime (GMT-Master II 116710 LN Black DJF A2836)

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
That's great. Thank you for being patient. Will prepare qc pictures very soon

Reactions: Darkbil

Darkbil

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/6/21
Thank you for your patience. Still waiting for factory to supply more stocks of this watch

Update 27-07-2021:

QC pictures are finally here after a long time :D.

Despite minimal joint lines and Clean not being so honest with the preview pictures, I am very happy with the watch. I don't think the bezel can be improved much in the near future. Therefore, I give the green light for the watch. In my opinion, this is the best Batman currently available, considering that the movement on the ARF is a time bomb. In addition, the joint lines are an aspect of the viewing angle and lighting conditions. In my two pictures, the joint lines are only visible once. I am satisfied :).

Reactions: SN_Master-II

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thank you for your patience. Looks good. We will process to ship it out as soon as possible

Darkbil

2/6/21
Thank you for your patience. Looks good. We will process to ship it out as soon as possible
Update 30-07-21:

Watch got sent out and I got my shipping number :). Now I have to wait 2-3 weeks. Wrist shot will come!

Gesendet von meinem LYA-L09 mit Tapatalk

mcorn

29/7/21
Update 30-07-21:

Watch got sent out and I got my shipping number :). Now I have to wait 2-3 weeks. Wrist shot will come!

have you received? Please put some pictures :)

Darkbil

2/6/21
have you received? Please put some pictures :)
Hi I'm still waiting, I think 1 or 2 weeks more and then I will receive it. After that I can put in pictures :)

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Nice pictures!!! Looks amazing :) Thanks for your order once again