• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Purchased First Time at PureTime (GMT-Master II 116710 LN Black DJF A2836)

Darkbil

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/6/21
Hello all,

I bought my first replica at PureTime. My order number ist #100228670 and was placed on June 4, 2021 7:22:38 PM HKT. I chose UK forwarding as safe delivery methode (for Germany).

The model is "GMT Master II 116710 LN Real Ceramic 904L SS DJF 1:1 Best Edition Black Dial on SS Bracelet A2836". The seller first check if the watch is in stock and will send me then a bitcoin payment bill. I hope that i can send bitcoins easily from binance to the TD Wallet and that the price votality impact is not high.

I am very excited about my first experience!

LG Darkbil

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thanks for your order. We will check then email you the btc instructions as soon as possible

Reactions: Darkbil

Darkbil

2/6/21
Thanks for your order. We will check then email you the btc instructions as soon as possible

Update 06/05/2021:

I just got my bitcoin payment details via email today:

"Dear sir,

Thank you for ordering with us, the following is the BTC payment info:
Order number: 100228670
Order amount: USD449.00
BTC address: bc1qv542suvXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX*"

*set X for security reasons

I have successfully made the payment of 449$ via Binance. I still had to pay additional 0.00057 BTC (~$20.36) transaction fees. In addition, I paid $5 dollars on top because of the BTC votality. In total, the result was: 449$+5$+20,36$ =474,36$ (~0,131 BTC).

This is my payment confirmation:

Date of transfer: 2021-06-05 14:52 (CEST)
Amount of BTC transferred: 0.0126 BTC (>454$) (0.00057 BTC already deducted)
Transaction ID (TXID): 5bc1ba28f85b84e6b52bXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX*

*set X for security reasons

Then I tried to send this payment confirmation information to [email protected], but each time my email was declared as spam. Of course PureTime can't do anything for this. This is due to Outlook itself, which sees every mail with some BlockChain codes as spam.

In the end I found out that you can't reply directly to the mail from [email protected], but you have to send a separate mail with a different title. For example, before it was "100228670BTC-Payment Request" and I changed it to "AW: 100228670 confirmation". Unfortunately, there was no other way to reply directly. I tried for 40 minutes until it worked that way.

After all that, I finally got an automatic reply from [email protected] and was just relieved. I am very excited to see when the payment will be confirmed. This was my first time to pay with bitcoin. Maybe this will help one or two others. I will keep you guys updated.

Kind regards
Darkbil

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thank you. We've got your email. We will check the payment then confirm to you as soon as possible.

Darkbil

2/6/21
Thank you. We've got your email. We will check the payment then confirm to you as soon as possible.

Update 07-06-2021

My payment was confirmed by email today. Thank you very much PureTime. Great service so far!
PureTime has also confirmed that the DJF factory can deliver. I am already looking forward to the Quality Check pictures. I am very excited!

Kind regards

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Update 07-06-2021

My payment was confirmed by email today. Thank you very much PureTime. Great service so far!
PureTime has also confirmed that the DJF factory can deliver. I am already looking forward to the Quality Check pictures. I am very excited!

Kind regards

Great, thank you. We will try to complete your order as soon as possible

Darkbil

2/6/21
Great, thank you. We will try to complete your order as soon as possible

Update: After 2 weeks of waiting, Elena from PureTime has unfortunately confirmed that the DJF 116710LN is not available.

Now I have to look around for a new watch. My two wishes are the ARF 116710LN or the new 116710LN from Clean Factory. PureTime has said that ARF will be back in 2-3 weeks, but I am unsure about Clean Factory. Today PureTime released the new Clean Factory GMT Masters, so I think the black version will also be available.

I'll wait for Elena's answer.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Update: After 2 weeks of waiting, Elena from PureTime has unfortunately confirmed that the DJF 116710LN is not available.

Now I have to look around for a new watch. My two wishes are the ARF 116710LN or the new 116710LN from Clean Factory. PureTime has said that ARF will be back in 2-3 weeks, but I am unsure about Clean Factory. Today PureTime released the new Clean Factory GMT Masters, so I think the black version will also be available.

I'll wait for Elena's answer.

Sorry about this , my friend. It's very difficult and complicated for this business for now. We will check then email you back shortly.

Darkbil

2/6/21
Sorry about this , my friend. It's very difficult and complicated for this business for now. We will check then email you back shortly.

Update:

I have chosen the following watch:

https://puretimewatch.io/gmt-master-...a3186-chs.html

It is the new 116710 BLNR "Batman" from Clean Factory, released earlier this week. Many people praise this watch for its quality, which is comparable to VSF/ARF/Noob. The most important point for me with this watch was the SA3816 Movement, which is a stable VR3186 Movement and not a time bomb. This has been confirmed in other posts on this forum.

I paid the upcharge today via bitcoin. I have already sent back the email confirming the payment:

Date of transfer: 2021-06-23 22:27 (CST-timezone).
Amount of BTC transferred: 0.002199 (~$75)
Transaction ID (TXID): 1bf02845b0e3d1e3f69295XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

*X set for security reasons

Shuang said the watch will be available next week, which is early next month (July). I am very much looking forward to the QC pictures and hope that I will not have to wait longer than 2 weeks again. This time one thing is for sure: the watch is in stock as it is newly released haha.

With kind regards
Darkbil

Last edited:

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thank you for cooperation. We will arrange to you as soon as Clean supplies the stocks

Darkbil

2/6/21
Thank you for cooperation. We will arrange to you as soon as Clean supplies the stocks

Update:
Payment has been accepted and Shuang has said it will take about 2 weeks for me to get the QC images. I am really happy and hope that everything will work out this time :).

Best regards
Darkbil

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Hi,

unfortunately not. I have to wait at least till 8th July. Then 2 weeks will be over. As soon something new happens, I will update you guys.

Kind regards
Darkbil

Thank you for your patience. Still waiting for factory to supply more stocks of this watch

Darkbil

2/6/21
Thank you for your patience. Still waiting for factory to supply more stocks of this watch

Update:

After another 2 weeks of waiting, I wrote to Elena from PureTime and she said that CF Factory will release the watch first in 1 to 2 weeks. So I have to be patient again for at least 1-2 weeks. I think it will be worth it in the end.

Many greetings
Dark

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Update:

After another 2 weeks of waiting, I wrote to Elena from PureTime and she said that CF Factory will release the watch first in 1 to 2 weeks. So I have to be patient again for at least 1-2 weeks. I think it will be worth it in the end.

Many greetings
Dark
Appreciate your understanding and cooperation. Really hope they can supply stocks soon

Darkbil

2/6/21
Any updates ?

I am waiting on QC pics for my VRF 116710 gmt master ii

Hi still nothing, I wanted to wait till end of this week. But Im checking regularly the other threads and there are also waiting people for QC´s from their TD´s. Its the patience game...

Darkbil

2/6/21
Appreciate your understanding and cooperation. Really hope they can supply stocks soon

Update 23/07/2021:

I just asked Elena about the status of my order and she just confirmed that they received the watch and I will get in the next 2-3 days QC-Pics :)