Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Purchased First Time at PureTime (GMT-Master II 116710 LN Black DJF A2836)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by puretime View Post

Thank you for your patience. Still waiting for factory to supply more stocks of this watch
    Update:

After another 2 weeks of waiting, I wrote to Elena from PureTime and she said that CF Factory will release the watch first in 1 to 2 weeks. So I have to be patient again for at least 1-2 weeks. I think it will be worth it in the end.

Many greetings
    Dark

Comment

Originally posted by Darkbil View Post

Update:

After another 2 weeks of waiting, I wrote to Elena from PureTime and she said that CF Factory will release the watch first in 1 to 2 weeks. So I have to be patient again for at least 1-2 weeks. I think it will be worth it in the end.

Many greetings
      Dark
      Appreciate your understanding and cooperation. Really hope they can supply stocks soon

Comment

Any updates ?

I am waiting on QC pics for my VRF 116710 gmt master ii

Comment

Originally posted by Scagnetti View Post
          Any updates ?

I am waiting on QC pics for my VRF 116710 gmt master ii
          Hi still nothing, I wanted to wait till end of this week. But Im checking regularly the other threads and there are also waiting people for QC´s from their TD´s. Its the patience game...

Comment

Appreciate your understanding and cooperation. Really hope they can supply stocks soon
            Update 23/07/2021:

I just asked Elena about the status of my order and she just confirmed that they received the watch and I will get in the next 2-3 days QC-Pics

Comment

That's great. Thank you for being patient. Will prepare qc pictures very soon

Comment

Thank you for your patience. Still waiting for factory to supply more stocks of this watch

Update 27-07-2021:

QC pictures are finally here after a long time .

Despite minimal joint lines and Clean not being so honest with the preview pictures, I am very happy with the watch. I don't think the bezel can be improved much in the near future. Therefore, I give the green light for the watch. In my opinion, this is the best Batman currently available, considering that the movement on the ARF is a time bomb. In addition, the joint lines are an aspect of the viewing angle and lighting conditions. In my two pictures, the joint lines are only visible once. I am satisfied .

Comment

Thank you for your patience. Looks good. We will process to ship it out as soon as possible

Comment

Thank you for your patience. Looks good. We will process to ship it out as soon as possible
                    Update 30-07-21:

Watch got sent out and I got my shipping number . Now I have to wait 2-3 weeks. Wrist shot will come!

Gesendet von meinem LYA-L09 mit Tapatalk

Comment

Sounds all good. Hope you can recieve it very soon

Comment

Originally posted by Darkbil View Post
                        Update 30-07-21:

Watch got sent out and I got my shipping number . Now I have to wait 2-3 weeks. Wrist shot will come!

have you received? Please put some pictures

Comment

Originally posted by mcorn View Post

have you received? Please put some pictures
                          Hi I'm still waiting, I think 1 or 2 weeks more and then I will receive it. After that I can put in pictures

Comment

My watch finally arrived. I'm so happy with it. Thank you PureTime for the great service!

Comment

Nice pictures!!! Looks amazing Thanks for your order once again

Comment

Working...
                              X