• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Ordered 2 Rolex Daytona on 20/05

Tommasovnf

Horology Curious
25/5/21
I ordered 2 Daytona from Puretime, I paid with bitcoin the same day and I sent the info via mail, now I’m waiting for a response and QC’s :)
looking forward to receive them!

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thanks for ordering from Puretime. We will check and confirm your payment as soon as possible

Tommasovnf

Horology Curious
25/5/21
Thank you!
Update: after a few e-mails sent to the billing mail address and no answer, I tried to write to the other e-mail addresses and from the sales they told me the billing has not received my e-mail...
So as they requested I sent again all the payment info to them, it was a week ago and still no answer yet, I’m still waiting to know if everything went right with the BTC payment :(
Still waiting some news for my order

Darkbil

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/6/21
Thank you!
Update: after a few e-mails sent to the billing mail address and no answer, I tried to write to the other e-mail addresses and from the sales they told me the billing has not received my e-mail...
So as they requested I sent again all the payment info to them, it was a week ago and still no answer yet, I’m still waiting to know if everything went right with the BTC payment :(
Still waiting some news for my order

I had the same problem. The e-mails were getting declared as spam, probably because of the phishy-like e-mail heading "BTCPayment Request" . That's why the bill department got no e-mails from you. I changed the e-mail topic from "AW: BTC-Payment request" into "AW: Order xxxxxx confirmation" without the "payment request". After that it was finally sended to the bill department. I hope I could help you.

Tommasovnf

Horology Curious
25/5/21
I had the same problem. The e-mails were getting declared as spam, probably because of the phishy-like e-mail heading "BTCPayment Request" . That's why the bill department got no e-mails from you. I changed the e-mail topic from "AW: BTC-Payment request" into "AW: Order xxxxxx confirmation" without the "payment request". After that it was finally sended to the bill department. I hope I could help you.

Thanks man! I didn't think about the e-mail topic, it must be that!
Anyway to end the topic, It was a long wait, but I received the watches today, very happy with them, second purchase from PureTime and very happy with it, despite the timing :)
I'm probably going to make another order for an IWC this time, I hope I'll find it!

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
It was a long wait, but I received the watches today, very happy with them, second purchase from PureTime and very happy with it, despite the timing :)
I'm probably going to make another order for an IWC this time, I hope I'll find it!

Thank you for your order once again :) Enjoy your watch ! Look forward to our next cooperation!