• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Trouble Getting Response Back

PilotMAU5

Looking Around
15/4/21
Hi I am new here,

I've had trouble getting a response back from puretime customer support and was just wondering if this had to do with their office move or if long response times were normal? Looking to place my first order and excited for them to start accepting orders again!

Thanks for any answers in advanced.

Copterguy

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
14/3/17
Florida
Hi I am new here,

I've had trouble getting a response back from puretime customer support and was just wondering if this had to do with their office move or if long response times were normal? Looking to place my first order and excited for them to start accepting orders again!

It appears all the dealers are kinda laying low due to some raids, give them time...

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Hi I am new here,

We usually respond within 24 hours. Please resend your email or PM me your email address if you don't hear from us soon. Thanks

Reactions: PilotMAU5