• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Puretime Played Me.

cporto777

Horology Curious
18/3/21
SOS! In need of advice. This is was my first time buying a rep. After weeks of studying I decided that Puretime was the TD I’d pick. That may have been a mistake. I paid for their most expensive. Newest model Hulk- VSF1 with the VS3135 movement. I received a lousy, cheap, ETA movement watch that wouldn’t fool a child into believing it was legitimate. The watch was not what I ordered, and not what I was promised. They even had pictures of the 3135 movement but apparently I got scammed. They also promised to include a Free Rubber B strap with my order which didn’t happen.. After a month of waiting, I finally got my watch. Initially the watch looked decent, but it turned out to be China town crap. I can pick up the same watch on Canal Street for $150, yet I paid them nearly $500USD. I don’t know how they’re a trusted dealer- it was a cheap, loose, creaky, poor replica. I have emailed them and their response was basically “we ran out of the b straps. Sorry. And send us pictures of your movement and watch.” If this is not resolved, and I’m not refunded and/or given new genuine VSF watch, I believe they should lose their TD status. They legitimately Baited and Switched me. I’m so upset because this was my first experience and it’s been horrible.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Gioz and MUFCneil

jk130

Known Member
Certified
29/11/20
This is correct URL. Let me tell you what I think of Pure Time now, after all the complaints and BS they are doing, they should be no more TD. So many complaints every day. I kind of gave them a positive review but it took them 2 months to get my watch. They do get back to you quickly via email but all lip service. Shipping was horrible. I sent them money for Noob and Omega, after they got the funds, none of the models were available. Same story with other buyers. Finally they shipped me ARF Rolex and refunded for Omega after I made fuss for a month. I don't understand why they have so many watches listed when most of them are not even in production, just a horrible practice to get buyers. If Pure time is reading this please correct your act.

sukwonee

I'm Pretty Popular
7/9/11
PNW
SOS! In need of advice. This is was my first time buying a rep. After weeks of studying I decided that Puretime was the TD I’d pick. That may have been a mistake. I paid for their most expensive. Newest model Hulk- VSF1 with the VS3135 movement. I received a lousy, cheap, ETA movement watch that wouldn’t fool a child into believing it was legitimate. The watch was not what I ordered, and not what I was promised. They even had pictures of the 3135 movement but apparently I got scammed. They also promised to include a Free Rubber B strap with my order which didn’t happen.. After a month of waiting, I finally got my watch. Initially the watch looked decent, but it turned out to be China town crap. I can pick up the same watch on Canal Street for $150, yet I paid them nearly $500USD. I don’t know how they’re a trusted dealer- it was a cheap, loose, creaky, poor replica. I have emailed them and their response was basically “we ran out of the b straps. Sorry. And send us pictures of your movement and watch.” If this is not resolved, and I’m not refunded and/or given new genuine VSF watch, I believe they should lose their TD status. They legitimately Baited and Switched me. I’m so upset because this was my first experience and it’s been horrible.

Do you have pics of the watch you received?

Reactions: cporto777 and j21

j21

wawaweewa
Supporter
Certified
16/1/21
EU

Please upload here some pics from your watch in order to check if it is vsf

Reactions: cporto777

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
If this is not resolved, and I’m not refunded and/or given new genuine VSF watch, I believe they should lose their TD status. They legitimately Baited and Switched me. I’m so upset because this was my first experience and it’s been horrible.

I don't think it'll be you that decides whether they keep their TD status or not.

Post clear, correctly lit, in focus pics of the watch you paid $500 for and you say you received from them.

Reactions: c_hall100

cporto777

Horology Curious
18/3/21
I don't think it'll be you that decides whether they keep their TD status or not.

Post clear, correctly lit, in focus pics of the watch you paid $500 for and you say you received from them.

Not quite sure what’s up with the “you say you received from them”- the QC pictures and serial # obviously match the pictures I uploaded. You wanna see the receipts and confirmation history from puretime as well? LMAO

A.Watch.Enthusiast

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/3/21
UK
Not quite sure what’s up with the “you say you received from them”- the QC pictures and serial # obviously match the pictures I uploaded. You wanna see the receipts and confirmation history from puretime as well? LMAO

The moderators are here to help, they need to get a better understanding of the situation. If you received QC pictures was this not underlined before the watch was sent out. If so you are the one that authorised the go ahead in the first place.

You say the QC pictures and serial match with the pictures you uploaded where are the QC pictures?

That’s not a VSF as VSF serials start with S19 or S29 dependant on batch, someone will put me straight if I am wrong so apologies in advance if I am.

Hope things get resolved either way...

Reactions: KushBandit

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Let me tell you what I think of Pure Time now, after all the complaints and BS they are doing, they should be no more TD.
What complaints? We see virtually zero help desk issues about PT so I don't know where all these complaints are. PT are one of the top two or three dealers on the board.

KushBandit

I'm Pretty Popular
13/8/18
Whisky-A-Go-Go
That sure looks like a V6F watch, not a VSF. Also, AFAIK, V6F is the one who offered the free Rubber B, VSF didn't. Please post your invoice, with personal info removed, to show you actually did order the VSF.

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11