• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My First Order DAY-DATE II 228238 YG 1:1 BEST EDITION BLACK DIAL ON YG BRACELET A3255

Alex Yno

Horology Curious
4/1/21
Hello everybody
i just made my first order
hope everything will go on well
my basket : [h=3]DAY-DATE II 228238 YG 1:1 BEST EDITION BLACK DIAL ON YG BRACELET A3255[/h] [h=3]ROLLIE BOX AND PAPERS NEW VERSION[/h]
i will keep you all informed with everything
Thank you

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thanks for your order. We will take care of it. Please kindly note the orders will be postpone to after CNY. Thank you and appreciate your patience

Last edited:

Max Dad

Reloj Amor
Supporter
Certified
28/1/21
Spain
Thanks for your order. We will take care of it. Please kindly note the orders will be postpone to after CNY. Thank you and appreciate your patience

Which factory is this one form Mr Puretime?

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thanks.......is the gold plating any good on the EWF models,, compared tp BP or NOOB... I am looking for the same watch but looking for good quality gold plating?

if you expect good quality of the gold, you can go for the wrapped versions. Please email us or PM me if you have more questions. Thanks

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thanks for being patient. The watch looks gorgeous !

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
yes i ordered separate ... btw mine one will come separate or it will be in the box? so i can have the satisfaction of opening properly ?:)

We will put the watch in the box :D

Alex Yno

Horology Curious
4/1/21
Hello guys as i promised i will keep you informed much possible
i just received the watch
it looks awesome it works awesome
THE ONLY PROBLEM ITS THAT puretime sends me the booklets from a DATEJUST watch not a DAYDATE one like how i select on my order ... but im sure i will sort this out very soon with puretime
My watch been in transit for 4 days as you will be able to see on the photo
the rest what i can say ... extremely well packet and even if they send me the wrong books i will still say 10/10 STARS for theyr services ( i never expected to be so good and fast )
enjoy the photos

Dave willis

Horology Curious
25/2/21
That looks amazing. I've got a watch on order from these guys also and can't wait to take delivery

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Hello guys as i promised i will keep you informed much possible
i just received the watch
it looks awesome it works awesome
THE ONLY PROBLEM ITS THAT puretime sends me the booklets from a DATEJUST watch not a DAYDATE one like how i select on my order ... but im sure i will sort this out very soon with puretime
My watch been in transit for 4 days as you will be able to see on the photo
the rest what i can say ... extremely well packet and even if they send me the wrong books i will still say 10/10 STARS for theyr services ( i never expected to be so good and fast )
enjoy the photos

Thanks for your approval to our service and product. Sorry if we have sent the wrong booklet. Please email us with some pictures. We will work this out together to find a solution for this.