• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First order placed with puretime!

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
I received the watch and it looks good but it doesn’t work properly because the hours hand loses 3 hours every full cycle (the minute hand works).
How do you suggest me to proceed?
Thanks a lot for any suggestion!

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando RWI

Sorry to hear what happened to the watch. Please email us with your order number . We will work this out together.

tomfsl

Horology Curious
1/10/19
I sent the watch back to PT at my expenses.
I really hope to solve the problem very soon considering that I placed my order at the end of 2020!

QC tests should probably be done in way that this cannot happen considering the time/cost required to ship the watch back and forth

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
I sent the watch back to PT at my expenses.
I really hope to solve the problem very soon considering that I placed my order at the end of 2020!

QC tests should probably be done in way that this cannot happen considering the time/cost required to ship the watch back and forth

Thank you. We will contact you as soon as we recieve your package. We do checked every watch well before shipping

tomfsl

Horology Curious
1/10/19
Are more than 2 months that I sent back my watch to be repaired (5 months since I bought the watch).
I am still asked to wait.

I think this is not a fair commercial behavior at all.
They should have offered me a new one or a reimbursement at this stage

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Are more than 2 months that I sent back my watch to be repaired (5 months since I bought the watch).
I am still asked to wait.

I think this is not a fair commercial behavior at all.
They should have offered me a new one or a reimbursement at this stage

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Factories are closed for a long time due to the raids happened around early April. We couldn't take any new orders till now or complete any repairs.

Hope you can understand and wait a bit more till everything gets back to normal.

tomfsl

Horology Curious
1/10/19
Update on my order: after more than 6 months I didn’t received my watch repaired or a new one.
I start having doubts about how much PT is serious

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Sorry for the inconvenience caused. The ARF GMT watches are all out of stocks now. Please let us know if you can change your order to a different one

Scagnetti

Horology Curious
14/7/21
Are the VRF GMT Master ii 116710 LN black ceramic CF bezel currently available?

Still waiting for QC pics from my order.

-Scagnetti

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Are the VRF GMT Master ii 116710 LN black ceramic CF bezel currently available?

Still waiting for QC pics from my order.

-Scagnetti

VRF is closed now and may return to supply in a few days

Scagnetti

Horology Curious
14/7/21
Ok, I was informed VRF GMT Master ii was available when I paid for my order on July 7, and that ARF was not available at that time.

-Scagnetti

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Ok, I was informed VRF GMT Master ii was available when I paid for my order on July 7, and that ARF was not available at that time.

-Scagnetti

Yes, we did not expect they take holidays. We will try to source the watch as soon as possible once they return

Apollo77

Looking Around
MULTI ACCOUNT
7/8/21
Update on my order: after more than 6 months I didn’t received my watch repaired or a new one.
I start having doubts about how much PT is serious

Well, PT are very serious ! However I guess you are somehow not.. You waste others ppl time non-stop, then you buy randomly, then you'd expect a watch less then 500$ to be 100% as the gen worth 19$k+ .... Let PT do their work and wait patiently.... meanwhile you can look at some photos :)

Reactions: W47chl0v3r

tomfsl

Horology Curious
1/10/19
Well, PT are very serious ! However I guess you are somehow not.. You waste others ppl time non-stop, then you buy randomly, then you'd expect a watch less then 500$ to be 100% as the gen worth 19$k+ .... Let PT do their work and wait patiently.... meanwhile you can look at some photos :)

Sorry but I don't understand why I am not serious. I made my best to study what to buy (not randomly at all).
I just received a broken product and I was expecting a replacement. If it was not available, they could simply give me my money back.
Reality is that after 9 months, I still don't have what I bought. Do you still think that I am not patient?
I am open then to any constructive feedback
Thanks

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Sorry but I don't understand why I am not serious. I made my best to study what to buy (not randomly at all).
I just received a broken product and I was expecting a replacement. If it was not available, they could simply give me my money back.
Reality is that after 9 months, I still don't have what I bought. Do you still think that I am not patient?
I am open then to any constructive feedback
Thanks

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. ARF has delivery issues. Please let us know if you can change to Clean or VRF versions. They are available