Clear All

Originally posted by tripdog View Post

What the hell are you talking about ?

Yet another buffoon.
    There’s a lot of them about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by tomfsl View Post
      I got also the water resistant test results, they seems ok even if this proofs only that can be used for a shower (5 Bar test can be better). A part of that, I don't know how to read the deformation (I haven't find anything in the forum). Is that fine? or too high?
      It passed the 30m waterproofing test. That's all you need to know Seems all good with this watch

Comment

Also the crown on the bracelet (left) looks different from the one posted on puretime website (right)

https://picr.me/image/VAbdGh

Any opition?

Thanks a lot for any help you can give me!
        T
        Lol, you got scammed with the logo, insta tells its a fake one. The photo on the PT website look way more genuine. nice marketing

Comment

Originally posted by Thootjevdk View Post

Lol, you got scammed with the logo, insta tells its a fake one. The photo on the PT website look way more genuine. nice marketing
          You're accusing the TD of scamming someone ?

This isn't reddit, watch what you say or you'll be out the door.

Comment

I received the watch and it looks good but it doesn’t work properly because the hours hand loses 3 hours every full cycle (the minute hand works).
            How do you suggest me to proceed?
            Thanks a lot for any suggestion!

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando RWI

Comment

I received the watch and it looks good but it doesn’t work properly because the hours hand loses 3 hours every full cycle (the minute hand works).
              How do you suggest me to proceed?
              Thanks a lot for any suggestion!

Sorry to hear what happened to the watch. Please email us with your order number . We will work this out together.

Comment

I sent the watch back to PT at my expenses.
                I really hope to solve the problem very soon considering that I placed my order at the end of 2020!

QC tests should probably be done in way that this cannot happen considering the time/cost required to ship the watch back and forth

Comment

I sent the watch back to PT at my expenses.
                  I really hope to solve the problem very soon considering that I placed my order at the end of 2020!

QC tests should probably be done in way that this cannot happen considering the time/cost required to ship the watch back and forth

Thank you. We will contact you as soon as we recieve your package. We do checked every watch well before shipping

Comment

Are more than 2 months that I sent back my watch to be repaired (5 months since I bought the watch).
                    I am still asked to wait.

I think this is not a fair commercial behavior at all.
                    They should have offered me a new one or a reimbursement at this stage

Comment

Are more than 2 months that I sent back my watch to be repaired (5 months since I bought the watch).
                      I am still asked to wait.

I think this is not a fair commercial behavior at all.
                      They should have offered me a new one or a reimbursement at this stage

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Factories are closed for a long time due to the raids happened around early April. We couldn't take any new orders till now or complete any repairs.

Hope you can understand and wait a bit more till everything gets back to normal.

Comment

Update on my order: after more than 6 months I didn’t received my watch repaired or a new one.
                        I start having doubts about how much PT is serious

Comment

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. The ARF GMT watches are all out of stocks now. Please let us know if you can change your order to a different one

Comment

Are the VRF GMT Master ii 116710 LN black ceramic CF bezel currently available?

Still waiting for QC pics from my order.

-Scagnetti

Comment

Originally posted by Scagnetti View Post
                              Are the VRF GMT Master ii 116710 LN black ceramic CF bezel currently available?

Still waiting for QC pics from my order.

-Scagnetti
                              VRF is closed now and may return to supply in a few days

Comment

Ok, I was informed VRF GMT Master ii was available when I paid for my order on July 7, and that ARF was not available at that time.

-Scagnetti

Comment

Working...
                                X