• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Second order from puretime

jjhoffas

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/10/19
Sweden
Made my second order from puretime, a Breitling avenger bandit titanium. I'm so exited to get it on my wrist.
thank you puretime that you exist!

jjhoffas

16/10/19
Sweden
Did the order 1 Dec 2020 payment accepted 2 dec 2020 now I'm waiting for QC picture.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thanks for your order. we will process your order as soon as possible. Please don't hesitate to email us whenever you need any assistance. Thank you

Reactions: jjhoffas

jjhoffas

16/10/19
Sweden
Got my QC picture today, that's crazy fast anyone see anything strange?

jjhoffas

16/10/19
Sweden
Thank you puretime for the picture, it's a very nice watch. I have asked Rainy for some mor pictures off the zero set push button and a water resistant test???? you have a very fast service????????????

jjhoffas

16/10/19
Sweden
Thank you puretime for the picture, it's a very nice watch. I have asked Rainy for some mor pictures off the zero set push button and a water resistant test, you have a very fast service! :)

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thank you puretime for the picture, it's a very nice watch. I have asked Rainy for some mor pictures off the zero set push button and a water resistant test, you have a very fast service! :)

No problem, my friend. we will get back to you with more pictures :D

Reactions: jjhoffas

jjhoffas

16/10/19
Sweden
Today the watch arrived in my mailbox in sweden, ohh my it's a stunning time piece. Only thing I can complaining about is the sound off the rotor, it sound terrible. And some off the screws on the bezel was lose. So i have tighten them up a little. The rotor i think a watch maker can fix.

Thank you again pure time, here is some pictures on the wrist.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Wow ! Very nice pictures!!! This looks abosultely beautiful :)

A watchsmith should be able to reduce the sound a bit. Let us know if you need any help with this. Thank you