• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First time order Cartier Tank Solo

DaffyDuck

Looking Around
16/11/20
After more than a month browsing the forum without an account, I decided to buy my first replica. I have just bought the Cartier Tank Solo from the AF factory.

Order made on November 13th.
Payment made in bitcoin and transfer completed on November 13th.

I was worried about not receiving payment confirmation, I sent a message to the customer service on the site who informed me that my email had not been received. I replied with the contents of the email shortly before my assistant logged out, I hope to have an answer tomorrow.

I wish that everything will go well and that I will be able to receive the qc pic soon!

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thanks for your order. We will get back to you as soon as possible once we confirm your payment :)

DaffyDuck

Looking Around
16/11/20
I received an answer during the night and was able to receive QC pics in the early afternoon, the service is super responsive!

However, I have a new problem because the model in the QC pics really looks like the model from another factory that costs less than the one I choose. I replied to the email to mention my remark and hope they could enlighten me. :)

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
However, I have a new problem because the model in the QC pics really looks like the model from another factory that costs less than the one I choose. I replied to the email to mention my remark and hope they could enlighten me. :)

We will double check and get back to you. Don't worry about this

Reactions: DaffyDuck

DaffyDuck

Looking Around
16/11/20
They replied by confirming that the model I had ordered was indeed the one from the chosen factory.
I accepted the rep, I was told that the shipment would be made tomorrow.

I am impatient to receive it! :)

The customer service is very reassuring as well as the answers on the forum, thanks you PureTime !

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Sounds good :) Glad you like our serive. We hope you can recieve your watch safely and fast :D

DaffyDuck

Looking Around
16/11/20
2 weeks later, I receive the beast!

Great packaging and a nice little note inside!
The watch arrived in perfect condition. It's better than I imagined, there's no way to see it's a rep with the naked eye. :)

Great first experience! Thanks PureTime.