• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First time puretime buyer

matthew719

Horology Curious
12/9/20
Just ordered a
GMT Master II 126710 BLNR Black/Blue Ceramic 316L Steel GMF 1:1 Best Edition on SS Bracelet SA3186 V2

From PureTime, needless to say I'm pretty excited.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thanks for ordering from us. We will try to process your order ASAP .Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any further assistance. Thanks

Reactions: matthew719

matthew719

Horology Curious
12/9/20
Still waiting for the CQ pics, I paid $301 but it charged my card $326. I'll update when I get the CQ pics tho for sure.

matthew719

Horology Curious
12/9/20
(Update) Got the CQ pics saturday morning, the watch is just absolutely immaculate, I can't wait to wear it.

larger654

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/9/15
i would advise you to cancel the order now mine broke down days after receiving it they will not honour returns AVOID THIS COMPANY AT ALL COSTS

matthew719

Horology Curious
12/9/20
larger654 did you not try contacting them? They seem pretty good with their customer service. The watch looked very good in the pictures as well, I'd email them for sure.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
i would advise you to cancel the order now mine broke down days after receiving it they will not honour returns AVOID THIS COMPANY AT ALL COSTS

We offer 6 months warranty. If your watch is broken, you can always return it to us for repairs. Please PM me your order number if you need any help with this.

larger654

3/9/15
i have sent them 17 e/mails they will not respond as I HAVE SAID DO NOT BYE FROM THEM

larger654

3/9/15
I purchased a watch for a birthday present it worked only a few days and then stopped I took it to a jeweller here who said it had been dropped and was a cheaply made movement I contacted them their response was it must belong to the purchaser for the warranty to take effect.I have tried now 17 emails later for them to return my money and send me their address to return the broken watch too I would advise all buyers here to avoid them and look elsewhere for a quality piece

Last edited:

waxdec

17/11/19
I purchased a watch for a birthday present it worked only a few days and then stopped I took it to a jeweller here who said it had been dropped and was a cheaply made movement I contacted them their response was it must belong to the purchaser for the warranty to take effect.I have tried now 17 emails later for them to return my money and send me their address to return the broken watch too I would advise all buyers here to avoid them and look elsewhere for a quality piece

Make your own thread, don't shit on someone else's thread.

Kanew

3/5/15
Kent
I’ve made 20+ orders from puretime and never had an issue. The other guy is cross, I will continue to order from puretime

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06

Please PM me your order number if you need any help with this. Thanks

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
I’ve made 20+ orders from puretime and never had an issue. The other guy is cross, I will continue to order from puretime

Thank you so much for your supporting and trust in Puretime. We appreciate it a lot

larger654

3/9/15
Thank you so much for your supporting and trust in Puretime. We appreciate it a lot

well sorry that is my experience they respond here because they want your money away from this forum is a different story

larger654

3/9/15
I have tried explaining the situation to them without resolve They leave me no option other than to contact my bank for help if you are planning on getting a piece from them based on my experience please look elsewhere do not believe in their caring attitude