• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First time buying from PureTime

Cvester

Looking Around
19/8/20
Hi guys

After stalking the forums for quiet some time I decided to go ahead and create an account in connection with my purchase from PureTime.

So far the experience has been great. Quick confirmation and payment instruction provided. Due to me wanting an additional watch I had to change the initial order. This was no problem, and new payment instructions were provided promptly. This morning I informed PureTime of the payment, transaction ID etc.

I have ordered the following three watches:

AD ROO Diver 15703 JF V.9.5
Sea-Dweller 2017 Baselworld 126600 ARF V3
Oyster Perpetual 114300 ARF (Gray Rhodium)

So far everything has been superb. I will keep you guys updated on the process and on the pictures when they arrive!

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thanks for ordering from Puretime. Good choices !! We will keep you updated when we get QC pictures ready :)

Cvester

Looking Around
19/8/20
Just received my order today - and oh boy these watches are beatuiful and exceed all expectations with miles! I can vouch for PureTime - Fast QC process, fast shipping and all our professional service! :)

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thanks for your review. Glad everything is recieved in good conditions. We look forward to doing more business with you