• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First time purchase at puretime

mpclass

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/8/20
[h=3]2018 SEAMASTER DIVER 300M VSF 1:1 BEST EDITION BLACK CERAMIC BLACK DIAL ON SS BRACELET A8800 V2 (BLACK BALANCE WHEEL)[/h]
Ordere and payment today at 8/8/2020

I'll let you how it goes...

ME

mpclass

8/8/20
10/8 - payment confirmed

pure time ask me to add 40$ extra shipping fee.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thanks for your order. If you have chosen the $15 shipping, it's usually for shipping spare parts , not watches. Please add the additional shipping as instructed . Thanks

mpclass

8/8/20
HI

PLEASE TAKE A LOOK AT THE PICTURES.

IT SEEMS LIKE THE EDGE OF THE CLOCK HANDS ARE ROUGH, OR LIKE THE CUTS IS NOT AT HIGE QUALITY, AND THE RECTANGLES I MARKED ARE ALSO A LITTLE OUT OF PLACE (OR IT IS THE CAMERA POSITION?)

xrV2s.jpg
xrxF3.jpg
xrc6Y.jpg
xrbln.jpg
xrgvD.jpg
xtZjk.jpg
xt3JP.jpg
xtzdJ.jpg
xtjOo.jpg
xtKaW.jpg
xthlS.jpg

Last edited:

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal
Hey bro, i know you r new to the forum but you need to go to the new members section and read up on rules for posting QC pics. Welcome to RWI but before you get slammed, go read read read all new members threads.

Nikz19

Watchmaker / Modder
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Certified
24/4/18
Italy
HI

PLEASE TAKE A LOOK AT THE PICTURES.

IT SEEMS LIKE THE EDGE OF THE CLOCK HANDS ARE ROUGH, OR LIKE THE CUTS IS NOT AT HIGE QUALITY, AND THE RECTANGLES I MARKED ARE ALSO A LITTLE OUT OF PLACE (OR IT IS THE CAMERA POSITION?)

What the actual fuck. Did you ever seen a rep seamaster before?

mpclass

8/8/20
Didnt see before

1.RECTANGLES I MARKED ARE OUT OF PLACE
2.THE EDGE CUTTING OF THE CLOCK HANDS ARE ROUGH

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal
Hard to say....it could be the angle of the pix. Don't forget, alot of these minor flaws are expected in a rep, but if your truly bother by them, ask for another watch. But realize that the flaws you see are visible from a zoomed in pic, on your wrist they are almost invisible flaws...jst food for thought

Reactions: ivan-90i

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
This actually looks good to me. please reply to our QC if you have any doubts. We will show you a few more shots. Thanks