• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Pray you don’t have issues if your order there.

Djill

Horology Curious
25/5/15
Hi all,

Wanted to share my experience with Puretime.
I’m used to order with them but I suppose that COVID didnt make it easy...
Ordered beginning of Feb a Navitimer from Puretime on their website.
This was not what I originally ordered, I wanted an Omega but they had none in stock.
So after some back and forth emails about availability, they came back to me and we finally decide to go with the Navitimer.
I ordered this watch for a friene who was new in the rep world.
Living in Belgium, the website automatically chose for me the shipping via DHL, deemed as « safe ».
I found that odd since I always had watches shipped via triangular shipping in the past but just went on with it, thinking that something probably changed.
Wrong, after around 2 weeks the watch was shipped and seized by the customs in Belgium. I received a nice letter from the authorities.
I contacted Puretime who proposed me to send me another watch for an extra 200$ via triangular shipping.

I relentlessly agreed after pointing out that they should update their website info as it is inaccurate and DHL shipping does not work.

This watch was sent somewhere in end of February and now in July just never arrived.
I tried to find out myself where it got stuck and it seemed that after being in the UK it got stuck in Latvia (no idea why it went there).
I tried to contact the post there, but they point me out to the vendor to request info and investigation...
At the date of today I have spent around 700 USD for a watch that I will probably never receive and also lost a potential new client for Puretime who is my friend...

Of course I get no answer to my emails asking them for a solution.

If you order from there, pray it all goes well.

Have a great day,

Gilles

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Please PM me your order number and email address. I will look into this. Thanks