• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Just ordered my first rep: 116010LN Noob V10 A2836

amica

You're Saying I Can Sell?
11/4/20
After a 2 weeks of research I finally decided on my first rep: Sub 116010 LN Noob v10 with a 2836 movement.

After checking stock availability with Puretime, payment was made today (8 July 2020) via Transferwise. Hope to see the QC pics soon.

I'll keep updating this post to share Puretime purchase experience with you guys here.

So far I'm very happy with Puretime communication, they've been pretty responsive to my emails/PMs.

Reactions: Thrasher

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thanks for ordering from Puretime. We will process your order as soon as possible. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need any help

Reactions: Thrasher and amica

amica

11/4/20
[UPDATE]: QC pics received last night (09-July), only 1 day after Payment is cleared - IMPRESSIVE.

QC pics have been approved and I am waiting for tracking number now. Hope that shipping will be smooth.

NKvsi.jpg

NKu9X.jpg

NKEDb.jpg

NKGUt.jpg

NKxhn.jpg

NhDID.jpg

Last edited:

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
This watch looks just perfect !!!! Will process shipment as soon as possible

Patrickczk

Looking Around
19/7/20
ordered "Submariner 116610 LV Green Ceramic Noob 1:1 Best Edition 904L SS Case and Bracelet A2836 V10" two days ago....however... a lot of headaches to pay

TransferWise not working at all. I tried to use different payment method. It tells me the same problem--" unable to continue --failed to save transfer. we cant send this much money to this recipient. Chinese residents are only allowed to receive 50,000 USA a year" very frustrated.. Being two days, no one I can talk to.

hopefully some one can reach me out to tell me what is the best way I can pay

amica

11/4/20
That's strange. I was able to pay using TransferWise 2 weeks ago. And one of my friend also used it to pay to PureTime few days back.

amica

11/4/20
[UPDATE] I've received the watch today.
  1. Payment was made on 8th July
  2. QC pics received on 9th July - approved on 10th July
  3. Tracking number received on 13th July
  4. Watch delivered on 20th July (from Singapore DHL).
So overall it's only 12 days from making payment to having the watch on wrist. It's super impressive considered the current pandemic situation. I was expecting 1 month plus.

The watch is very nice. Bracelet and claps may not be the best quality compared to ZZF or ARF (I guess) but it's way way better than my $400 Seikos. Alignments seem good. The biggest issue I found is SEL is not recessed enough (sitting almost as high as lugs) - a common issue from Noob so not a big surprise/disappointment to me. Also, there is a small gap between SEL and lugs too.

All in all, being a newbie in rep world and this is my first ever rep, I am very happy with it overall.

Thanks to Puretime and their great 5 stars service. I am now doing research for the second rep.

Here are some photos:

feFHJ.md.jpg
wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==

feG1P.md.jpg

feSMW.jpg

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
ordered "Submariner 116610 LV Green Ceramic Noob 1:1 Best Edition 904L SS Case and Bracelet A2836 V10" two days ago....however... a lot of headaches to pay

TransferWise not working at all. I tried to use different payment method. It tells me the same problem--" unable to continue --failed to save transfer. we cant send this much money to this recipient. Chinese residents are only allowed to receive 50,000 USA a year" very frustrated.. Being two days, no one I can talk to.

hopefully some one can reach me out to tell me what is the best way I can pay

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. We will provide another account for you to send the money to. Thanks

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
The watch is very nice. Bracelet and claps may not be the best quality compared to ZZF or ARF (I guess) but it's way way better than my $400 Seikos. Alignments seem good. The biggest issue I found is SEL is not recessed enough (sitting almost as high as lugs) - a common issue from Noob so not a big surprise/disappointment to me. Also, there is a small gap between SEL and lugs too.

All in all, being a newbie in rep world and this is my first ever rep, I am very happy with it overall.

Thanks to Puretime and their great 5 stars service. I am now doing research for the second rep.

Thanks for your review. Glad it arrived in good condition. We look forward to doing more business with you !!!

Reactions: amica

Jheal1994

Horology Curious
22/7/20
Have ordered this exact same watch today! Hoping it is as good quality as yours is and is here within the same time!

amica

11/4/20
@Jheal1994 , @thumperman finger crossed guys, hope shipping of yours would be smooth as well. This sub has been on my wrist non-stop for more than a week now and keeping really great time. It gained only about 33 seconds for 8 days which is very incredible.

Reactions: thumperman