• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Submariner 116610 LN Black Ceramic Noob 1:1 Best Edition 904L SS Case and Bracelet A2836 V10

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thanks for ordering from us. It looks good. If you have any questions regarding QC pictures, please feel free to reply to our QC email. Thanks

Noname84

Horology Curious
7/7/20
Vienna
I ordered my first rep from puretime and recieved qc.

Hello there I'm just about to order from puretime! May I ask how you paid? I plan to pay with the visa! When I see your post, I see that you got the QC on the same day

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Hello there I'm just about to order from puretime! May I ask how you paid? I plan to pay with the visa! When I see your post, I see that you got the QC on the same da

Thanks for choosing Puretime. You can order through our website. We take Visa cards :)

Jarmamen

Looking Around
21/6/20
Hello there I'm just about to order from puretime! May I ask how you paid? I plan to pay with the visa! When I see your post, I see that you got the QC on the same day

I paid with visa, but QC took about 5 days. They charge you Credit Card transaction so watch out for that what they charge on their website is just for the watch so your total on your CC will be different.

amica

You're Saying I Can Sell?
11/4/20
I have just ordered the exact same model from Puretime. So excited!! Can't wait to see its QC photos lol.

Reactions: Jarmamen

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
I have just ordered the exact same model from Puretime. So excited!! Can't wait to see its QC photos lol.

Thanks for ordering from us. We will try to get QC pictures ready as soon as possible

Is it possible to repair the 2836 movement if it becomes defective over time?

It depends on which kind of issue it has. Most of the time it can be fixed. You can also mail it back to us for repairs :)